Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Mine was in ga yesterday, build 308

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Hi

My Director was due at Commonwealth Motors in the ACT on the 8th of August and it arrived to the dealer on that exact day.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
Cheers for that, ohh well, neither here nor there, only 5 weeks to go, much closer than the 7 months it started at

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nearly there, was your director on planned schedule, I heard they were 4-5 days in front of production a few weeks back, mine was/ is due to be built on the 20th Sept, just wondering if that was likely to happen earlier ?
Mine was due for build 21/8/17 but was built 16/8/17, doesn't matter as all Director deliveries are now delayed due to a supplier issue, Holden can't/won't say when it will be resolved, there's a backlog of at least 30 odd built directors at the plant waiting for parts

SherKahn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore MS
Picking up my new MSE on 31st. Wanted to pick up earlier but work is getting in way.
They have a few things to do before I pick it up. Tint the windows etc Took it for a test drive today.
They let me go whenever I wanted and took as long as wanted as I was already buying the car. 45 mins Later we got back that was fun.
He showed me some things on the drive. Was a great little drive. Even let my brother have a drive.
They have it in the showroom. They have had quite a few enquiries about it. People wanting to take test drive, sit in it etc. But thy refuse to let anyone touch it. Looking forward to the big day.

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Mine was in ga yesterday, build 308
Is yours SOAG , Do you know it's , I think sequence no , could it be 7353 ?
Is the 6 digit number on the top right hand side of the build sheet part of the vin no ?

Happyjoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Nearly there, was your director on planned schedule, I heard they were 4-5 days in front of production a few weeks back, mine was/ is due to be built on the 20th Sept, just wondering if that was likely to happen earlier ?

Build #352
Build day was 3rd of Aug and delivery to Sydney was to be 11th August but dealer did not receive car till around 16th.

Happyjoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Looks fantastic mate, Congrats, I doubt you will be selling anytime soon[/QUOTE]

Thanks Colonel
No don't think so but nice to know that they are sort after already!!

SherKahn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore MS
Just realized the build date for my MSE is the 2nd August. This was my Dads Birthday who passed away 16 years ago. Making it even more special too me.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Is yours SOAG , Do you know it's , I think sequence no , could it be 7353 ?
Is the 6 digit number on the top right hand side of the build sheet part of the vin no ?
Yep it soag, the sequence number is 7783.