Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
That's a tough one, I've owned a few V8s across the journey from ,Torana, Monaro, back in the 70s - early 80s, and had a break before getting into a couple of more recent Clubbies, and I've also been lucky enough to have few Calais's as well, I guess I saw this is my last chance to get a bit of both with the Director, And most of those cars have been Black, what can I say, I just like Black cars, bit worried what the Director will look like, not a lot of chrome, but no regrets.
Can't wait.
Yea I've had more Holden's than I care to remember , some 6s and some 8s , don't drink , smoke or gamble , spent my money on cars instead , don't think you need to worry about how it will look, I haven't seen a bad one yet

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
OK now we are talking, take my money now! I don't believe it. o_O

The specs in the ad also says the front and rear rims are 8.5x20 with 245/35R20 tyres.

I thought the Director came with a staggered fitment.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
The specs in the ad also says the front and rear rims are 8.5x20 with 245/35R20 tyres.

I thought the Director came with a staggered fitment.

They do

LS3Director

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Director
Some questions for those interested in a chat
Does anyone have a nitrate director coming ? Keen to see some photos of those , even though we're getting heron
Curios to know why people chose either Motorsport over Directors or vice versa , was it stickers , different fronts , are the older guys like me going for Directors ?
We currently have a CalaisV which we like and prefer the blue dash screens , then last week found out directors are red anyway , not to worry
And to the mechanically knowledgeable out there , at the 1000k or one month check up , after the so called run in period would you recommend an oil change and filter replacement ?
Thanks for any participating

Was torn between Motorsport & Director. Had to choose sight unseen in nov/Dec '16. Loved the 'Director' nameplate give its reference to Brocky/HDT. Motorsport stickers & Red mirror caps aren't quite to my taste, but prefer the sports front facia to that of the Calais. In the end went with the more limited build volume & nameplate of the Director. If the Motorsport had have been called Bathurst as was originally intended, there would have been no question (decals included map of the track with every Holden winner named down the flanks.

Can't go wrong either way