Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
MSE in Nitrate. Picked it up a few days back, gave it a brief run in of 50km city driving before heading home. Out here, on the open roads with few others around, it really shines. This is the best all-round family car, grand tourer, dirt-trackin', grocery gettin', hotrod Holden has produced. All of you who have driven one know what I'm saying. Set the MRC to track (seems best even on rough and bumpy country roads), enable the paddles (auto in my case), open the driver's window, and do what the MSE was designed to do.
I won't be selling this one.

Grocery gettin' -- love it! That's one of the reasons why I bought my Redline... to get some groceries!

DIRCBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Director
Got to be happy with that!

Why the sale of the GTS?

I work on a project on nightshift, 12 hours a night pretty much 7 days a week. I have to use south road in peak hour there and back every day, plus I live in the CBD, it was just becoming an issue using a 600kw manual as a daily now

Been looking around for a while, almost got an m140i LCI2, then a new giulia Veloce, then this then that but kept Holding off. Clearly it was fate

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
I work on a project on nightshift, 12 hours a night pretty much 7 days a week. I have to use south road in peak hour there and back every day, plus I live in the CBD, it was just becoming an issue using a 600kw manual as a daily now

Been looking around for a while, almost got an m140i LCI2, then a new giulia Veloce, then this then that but kept Holding off. Clearly it was fate
Clearly, Well done....

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi all

A Heron White Director sold for $131,000 plus GST today at the Holden auction..

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Hi all

A Heron White Director sold for $131,000 plus GST today at the Holden auction..

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
WOW, what did the MSE and Magnum got for ? They wanted 360k for the 3 didnt they ?
Someone ones keen, good for the charities though

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi

Director achieved $131,000 plus GST (I am told that 50% of the Director sale price went to a charity that was specifically chosen by Bev Brock, the ex wife of Peter Brock). The Heron White Director was also build number "05".

MSE achieved $93,000 plus GST and was also white in colour.

Magnum achieved $83,000 plus GST, not sure of the colour.

Not sure if the proceeds from the MSE & Magnum went to charity but I am sure this will come out soon enough in the media.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Hi

Director achieved $131,000 plus GST (I am told that 50% of the Director sale price went to a charity that was specifically chosen by Bev Brock, the ex wife of Peter Brock). The Heron White Director was also build number "05".

MSE achieved $93,000 plus GST and was also white in colour.

Magnum achieved $83,000 plus GST, not sure of the colour.

Not sure if the proceeds from the MSE & Magnum went to charity but I am sure this will come out soon enough in the media.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
Cheers mate, appreciate the update, good numbers all round, I guess as we move through the next few weeks the chances of buying any of these cars gets harder and harder. I think with the factory closing and the 7 year warranty from Holden what's remaining will get snapped up quickly.

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
I got me a wagon. Shame they didn't coma as a special edition.

Bloody kids. ;)