Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
I think if we all stand our ground and complain to Holden and say we are going to Consumer Affairs and TV Stations. We might get them to fold. Realistically you signed up for these cars you didnt have a choice in build date. It was whatever the dealer was allocated so technically it's robbery. I for one was always going to buy an LE and I was told you can't buy none if you weren't on the waiting list. The case is now you still can buy an LE. I would of waited to the last day as would most of us. Holden dealer I went through lied to me and said if I don't sign up now In January I will never get one.

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
I for one was always going to buy an LE and I was told you can't buy none if you weren't on the waiting list. The case is now you still can buy an LE. I would of waited to the last day as would most of us. Holden dealer I went through lied to me and said if I don't sign up now In January I will never get one.

Hi

I didn't even get offered a Director when I did the rounds in January this year and I called a lot of dealers, and when I phoned them I told them I wanted to pick it up in October as well and that was a phone call that often ended in tears from to much laughter as one sales person put it.

I then changed my hunting around to a SOAG Redline where I was informed I could pick it up in October 2017 if that was my preferred date and just before signing on the dotted line I found a white Director at Commonwealth Motors in the ACT where the deal had fallen over due to sad circumstances and for me to secure this car I had to agree immediately and so I did.

For the above reasons I feel that if I didn't purchase build number "332" I could have taken advantage of other Directors that have popped up for sale since then and that are still for sale today and taken full advantage of the 7 year/175,000k warranty.

I suppose it all comes down to if Holden want to look after some of their most loyal customers such as myself and whether they want us to return to buy future motor vehicles that wear the Holden badge.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VfII Calais V V8 Empire bronze
Afternoon all I am providing opportunity to take Possession of Director build Number 275, direct from dealer to be shipped anywhere in Australia at my cost. Car arrived at dealer today Colour is SOAG and as it sits NOPD as ordered asking $120k ONO anyone interested if not I will keep. I have seen numerous Directors being made available for the price I am asking, but I am offering opportunity for 1 person to have there name in the Delivery Book not mine. Have already sought approval from Dealer. IF interested please let me know. This is my Second Director it arrived 2 weeks early. It was build completion date 28th September. It also will come with 7 year Warranty plus currently has Chrome door strips have asked for black ones to be supplied but not fitted as per Holden email. Will leave that up to new owner.
Thanks

Last edited:

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ON another note Holden is providing 7 year warranty apparently to all LE owners that preordered there cars it only requires signing a bit of paper both my Directors have it offered. No extra cost
involved.

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sorry should add that took delivery of said vehicle during promotional period.

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
Afternoon all I am providing opportunity to take Possession of Director build Number 275, direct from dealer to be shipped anywhere in Australia at my cost. Car arrived at dealer today Colour is SOAG and as it sits NOPD as ordered asking $120k ONO anyone interested if not I will keep. I have seen numerous Directors being made available for the price I am asking, but I am offering opportunity for 1 person to have there name in the Delivery Book not mine. IF interested please let me know. This is my Second Director it arrived 2 weeks early. It was build completion date 28th September. It also will come with 7 year Warranty plus currently has Chrome door strips have asked for black ones to be supplied but not fitted as per Holden email. Will leave that up to new owner.
Thanks
Uhh no.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Afternoon all I am providing opportunity to take Possession of Director build Number 275, direct from dealer to be shipped anywhere in Australia at my cost. Car arrived at dealer today Colour is SOAG and as it sits NOPD as ordered asking $120k ONO anyone interested if not I will keep. I have seen numerous Directors being made available for the price I am asking, but I am offering opportunity for 1 person to have there name in the Delivery Book not mine. Have already sought approval from Dealer. IF interested please let me know. This is my Second Director it arrived 2 weeks early. It was build completion date 28th September. It also will come with 7 year Warranty plus currently has Chrome door strips have asked for black ones to be supplied but not fitted as per Holden email. Will leave that up to new owner.
Thanks

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/forums/vehicles-for-sale.90/

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi all

Just received my phone call from Holden customer care.

1) Any Director owner with chrome moulds can now opt to be put on the list to receive black moulds when they available.

2) Any Director ower with black moulds can now opt to be put on the list to receive chrome moulds when they are available.

The representative said that stocks are currently very low of the side moulds but once Holden close production they will have a couple hundred coming into stock that dealers will always have access to..

3) I have been informed that all Director owners regardless of when they picked up their vehicle will be offered the factory 7 year/175,000km warranty at a fee, this is not an aftermarket Allianz warranty but an extension of all the same terms and conditions of the factory warranty.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks vs 5.0 will post there didn't release forum had that page apologies
Hi all

Just received my phone call from Holden customer care.

1) Any Director owner with chrome moulds can now opt to be put on the list to receive black moulds when they available.

2) Any Director ower with black moulds can now opt to be put on the list to receive chrome moulds when they are available.

The representative said that stocks are currently very low of the side moulds but once Holden close production they will have a couple hundred coming into stock that dealers will always have access to..

3) I have been informed that all Director owners regardless of when they picked up their vehicle will be offered the factory 7 year/175,000km warranty at a fee, this is not an aftermarket Allianz warranty but an extension of all the same terms and conditions of the factory warranty.

Regards,

In regards to Warranty I was informed today there be no extra Charge for 7 years warranty on either of my Directors as they were delivered in Promotional period. But I am unsure of delivery outside that window.

RTSV6UTE

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
I JusT got of the phone with Holden CSC. They confirmed that all MSE owners can upgrade to 7 years warranty at a cost. Good result!!