Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Geez! You’re killing me!

I’ll be dreaming of LSA freight trains all night now...

Haha!..a bloke I know has a W1 who I'm considering asking for a drive..like you say, it's never enough!

V8 TIL 98

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II MSE
Good luck on getting that drive.

Please feel free to report back when you do and get us all drooling...

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good luck on getting that drive.

Please feel free to report back when you do and get us all drooling...

Will do! Not holding my breath though..

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
This.

Almost 2000Km on mine (had it for three weeks) and I’m absolutely loving it.

My first V8. My first drive of any V8 was when it was delivered to me at the dealers and I got to take it home.

I’m hooked and won’t be able to drive anything else now... this thing is a beast when you want it to be and civilised at the twist of a wrist. I was quite careful for the first thousand KM or so, but it is now beginning to feel like it is freeing up. And that thunderous bellow from about 90Km/h in third gear, makes the angels weep... it’s a symphony... if it proves to be reliable, I will keep it forever.

The financial hazards of this addiction worry me - I’m actually beginning to seriously wonder what the LSA engined cars are like... can they be so noticeably faster/more desirable? It’s never enough!!!

The MSE is a weapon. Supercharging is expensive but consider that for $5k you can get more out of the LS3 and keep it NA, sounds much better too. I've said it many times before but a 375/385 pack from various tuners with a DPE exhaust really takes the MSE to another level. In addition, try and get to a track day if you can, you'll never fully appreciate what the MSE can do on the road.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Anyone looking for a green Motorsport?
5 days left at the time of posting, it's at 63K unrego'd

https://www.graysonline.com/lot/000...r-sale&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=iserp2
Factor in rego costs including stamp duty and this pearler lingering within the add before considering it a great deal.

Please be advised that when purchasing a vehicle from auction you do not receive a Statutory Warranty or Cooling-Off Period

(SN:6G1FE5EW4HL320028) (254607-600)

Note the add does say “warranty available” so presumably it’ll cost you some more after bid price+.

Yes, around $700 more for 12 months insurance style warranty :oops:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Factor in rego costs including stamp duty and this pearler lingering within the add before considering it a great deal.

Please be advised that when purchasing a vehicle from auction you do not receive a Statutory Warranty or Cooling-Off Period

(SN:6G1FE5EW4HL320028) (254607-600)

Note the add does say “warranty available” so presumably it’ll cost you some more after bid price+.

Yes, around $700 more for 12 months insurance style warranty :oops:

And don't forget about the buyer's premium which, based on the rate of 7% and the current bid of $63,009, is the better part of $4.5k.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
Why wouldn't it have oem warranty balance?

That’s just a line put in any auction ad. Manufacturers warranty will commence at the date of first rego.

Although, you’ve got to wonder how that applies for these cars that will be stored unregistered for years. Would that warranty still kick in years and years later if a subsequent buyer of such a car decided to rego it for the first time?

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
That’s just a line put in any auction ad. Manufacturers warranty will commence at the date of first rego.

Although, you’ve got to wonder how that applies for these cars that will be stored unregistered for years. Would that warranty still kick in years and years later if a subsequent buyer of such a car decided to rego it for the first time?

I get the feeling to cover their ass they would apply the warranty from the date of sale recorded by the dealer because rego or not they still record the sale on the vin with gm.