Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
I could PM you an Aussie delivered E3 Maloo VIN if you think it could help?
Thanks, I don't know if it would help in NZ. I don't really want to buy HSV parts through a dealership nowadays and let them clip the ticket anyway, seeing as they have been so unhelpful. I think I'd rather find out the part number's and try looking on ebay or at other direct Australian sources.

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
Silly question after owning my Magnum since new.

Were they delivered with any kind of spare? Mine has nothing, not even a hoist after only looking yesterday. :rolleyes:

i went the cheaper route than the maloo setup for my ssv redline ute, i just brought a cheap on ebay standard holden vf ute spare wheel winch carrier for around $100 being new old stock, you just have to modify and weld up a plate that bolts to the spare 20inch wheel 8.5 wheel stud pattern with a couple of bolts, i made a folding winching handle and just brought a cheap 4x4 vinyl 20inch spare wheel cover
i made a small hole in the vinyl tyre cover so that the tyre valve sticks out so i can check the tyre preasure with the tyre winched up in place
i just bolted up the spare wheel via plate i made to the standard holden winch cable, then fitted the vinyl cover to the 20inch 8.5 wheel and winched it up
i am a welder by trade but anyone with metal fab and welding skills should be able to adapt the standard holden vf ute winch to fit the 20ich spare wheels for you
at much cheaper cost than the maloo setup

Magnum61

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Magnum
I'm guessing I can't get genuine decals anymore but I copped something flicking up at the ute on the highway. Any ideas where I can get a new decal for behind the rear arch? or how to repair?

Attachments

• Mag.jpg
    Mag.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 74

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
I'm guessing I can't get genuine decals anymore but I copped something flicking up at the ute on the highway. Any ideas where I can get a new decal for behind the rear arch? or how to repair?

I am sure Holden would stock these

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Agree with Ron, I’d be trying Holden spares, they have (I believe) a 10yr obligation to carry parts post-manufacture.