Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Dream Cruise

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Looks like it will be a big event.
That's good that there will be some fanfare at the end.
Hopefully a better sendoff than the poor old Falcon had....:)

Don't Miss The Holden Dream Cruise
Sunday 15th October

Elizabeth, South Australia

It’s time to clean your Commodore, tidy your Torana and brighten your Brougham as the Holden Dream Cruise takes to the streets of South Australia on Sunday October 15.

As one of Australia’s most eagerly anticipated car events, the Dream Cruise is open to anyone (with a driver's licence!), from owners of the very first 1948 48-215 to the latest SSV Redline Commodore.

The Dream Cruise, which leaves from Elizabeth City Centre past the Holden plant, will serve as a celebration of Holden’s manufacturing achievements, history and its important place in Australian society.

Holden’s Elizabeth plant started operations in 1960 with the opening of the body hardware plant, before the full assembly plant was commissioned in 1962 and since 1994, it has been the sole Holden vehicle assembly plant in Australia.

So as the manufacturing comes to a close, Holden is planning a very big day for the dream cruise with a show n shine, entertainment, food trucks and a lineup of some of the best Australian classic cars. This event will be huge, so spread the word and bring your friends- we'll see you there!

Registrations opened on August 16, so visit www.holdendreamcruise.com.au to register your details and join in the fun and celebrations.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
It's a pity this isn't in school holidays, otherwise I'd go.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I hope that 'someone' will organise similar 'cruises' at other locations.
Adelaide would be a possible drive for me, but not if I am likely to be stuck in a 20km traffic jam on the day, and see nothing.
If forum members know of any others, please tell us.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
I might organise one in Orange - last hurrah for Aussie car industry (all Aussie assembled cars welcome)

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
$50 to enter and they only want a certain type of vehicle and certain amount of any kind.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Was lucky enough for the old girl to get accepted.

Should be a good day, I'll try and take as many pics as I can for those interstate.

Last edited: