Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Special Vehicles Unveils New E Series 3 Range

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
front looks terrible back wing is plain and the inside looks shabby and the same.

sory the ve still isnt my thing.. perhaps in the future it will grow on me

Red Ranger

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore executive
Looks like a VE had sex with a Lancer, then thier child was raised on rice.. Looks fat, jap an ugly, AN WTF IS THAT COLOUR? Banana?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
What the hell have they done to it. Looked so tough then they went and destroyed the look completely.

marcusleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE project. '03 A209 Avantgarde
sign me up for some of that. any day.

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
Loving the interior, but it's too over the top. And I hate myself for saying it. Less is sometimes more, take a look at the VX Clubby, in my opinion one of the best looking holdens ever (right behind the VX GTS Coupe) there is nothing but what is needed to make it look tough as nuts and set it apart from the standard car. The first E series HSV's are very sexy but instead of re-designing the exterior, HSV have just seemed to add more unneeded crap. Go back to the blueprint of taking a commodore and toughening it up, stop with all the ricer **** and pimp trinkets.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I can take it or leave it. I want to know why HSV have to go so "over the top" with the appearance, interior trim and colours. They have gradually become more and more weird with each successive model. Look at the European super sedans like the AMG's, M Series and Audis - they have mumbo, refinement, quality and big price tags. Sure, the VE is cheap(ish) by comparison, but why does it have to look cheap?

If HSV really wanted to upgrade the perceived quality of the cars, instead of just upping the grunt and funny body bits, why not redesign some of the cheap interior plastics to elevate the cars above Holden standards inside? I think the pre VE HSV's were more balanced in appearance than the current design.

VSHeaven

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim S2
I think its butt ugly to be truthful. The rims are horrendous, and the front & rear bumpers totally complete the horror package. VE1 is much better IMO. Time for HSV to get rid of the uni graduate styling gurus and get back to what looks good. It ain't hard.