Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden to revive Peter Brock’s Director badge

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
If it comes with the polariser I'm in.

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
Isn't it ironic.... A Director with Magnetic Ride Control. The last Brock Director also had a box full of magnets that (supposedly) gave you better ride and handling

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
This is the epitome of cashing in on an old name in the form of a sticker special. They seem to be getting good with it reviving the Sandman as well. Cant wait for the HSV Manta and maybe a Group A or something lol.

What about bringing back the Belmont badge and selling it with vinyl seats.....oh wait

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I dont think there was higher rates of failures. Just when something happened to them, they were INSANELY expensive to replace. Its just one of those extra things that can go wrong and when it does, ####s you.

I have to say the MRC was a feature of the E3 which worked exceptionally well - switching from quite firm to rock hard suspension at the press of a button. I have heard of a few failures but nothing to be very worried about.

With this car I was mildly interested till I saw auto only at which time my interest dropped to zero :/

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
I don't see any higher failure rates of MRC shocks compared to regular shocks. That being said though at something like $1200 apiece it's not a cheap exercise when they break.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
What about bringing back the Belmont badge and selling it with vinyl seats.....oh wait

will we see a vacationer wagon model again ....:banstick: