Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden vr ls1 conversion

Kayceee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vr calai
Hey guys i have done a ls1 conversion into my holden vr im having a issue with it running rough only im drive when its in park it idles and revs normal but when i put it into drive it starts back firing and dying brand new wallbro 255 pump brand new fuel filter plus new spark plugs what could be causimg this thank you

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
what fuel regulator have u used and set to what pressure ? is the ecu getting the speed signal ?

Kayceee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vr calai
what fuel regulator have u used and set to what pressure ? is the ecu getting the speed signal ?
Its running 60psi and i dont think the ecu is getting the speed signal because my plug and play loom is not fully wired ill wire up the speed signal and see how i go thank you

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
try 58psi should be better the 60 will just make it a little richer then it has to be, should be solid pressure to not changing with vacuum, see how the speed signal goes as it has to know when its in gear or moving so it can change tables to suit loads not just idle and also for the trans to shift so the more accurate the speed signal the better too

Ccoastcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 redline, Ve ssv
I suggest having it scanned for fault code. That may give you a direction to start investigating rather than just guessing on the internet.