Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hot house green 2003 vy s pack ute

agrocm

Reaction score
vystorm_adel said:
Stickied in the general section

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=22932

But to save you the time......
code : 870J color : HOTHOUSE GREEN-MET. 2000 2004 37976
or
code : C172 color : HOTHOUSE GREEN-MET. 2000 2004 37976

My little touch up bottle here says Holden HOTHOUSE C172/870J
is that touch up stuff any good ? like do u put it on and buff it off or wat theres a few stone chips in the front 3 lol yeah i counted and i wanted to know if its any good

agrocm

Reaction score
yeah i was thinking of upgrading to vz maloo kit eventualy so i wont worry btw when i bought my ute it came wiht a s front and s rear bits for a ute in hot house green so if any one wnats to buy than off my ur welcome to offer its in hot house green teh s front will fit any vy vz so yeah cheers

MT269U

[LOLIFE]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
nice ride. good price as well.

agrocm

Reaction score
MT269U said:
nice ride. good price as well.
yes i thought considering the ks and all it was a good buy he was ina hurry though a hour after i got the car he was on a plane to britain i thought this was a bit sus but there is nothing rong wiht the car except it needs a new anteanna 30- 68 $ for holden odd price range isnt it thats not fitted and it needs a speaker caseing the othr ones cracked and broken on teh right hand side and not so important the right hand side mirror looks like its been hit and crack but i wont replace that yet i will save my pennies and get teh hot house green colour coded ones instead

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
agrocm said:
yes i thought considering the ks and all it was a good buy he was ina hurry though a hour after i got the car he was on a plane to britain i thought this was a bit sus but there is nothing rong wiht the car except it needs a new anteanna 30- 68 $ for holden odd price range isnt it thats not fitted and it needs a speaker caseing the othr ones cracked and broken on teh right hand side and not so important the right hand side mirror looks like its been hit and crack but i wont replace that yet i will save my pennies and get teh hot house green colour coded ones instead
Just a thought considering what you have said about the guy jumping on a plane. Did you get a vehicle security check done on the car to make sure the wasn't any encumberances on it?

agrocm

Reaction score
vystorm_adel said:
Just a thought considering what you have said about the guy jumping on a plane. Did you get a vehicle security check done on the car to make sure the wasn't any encumberances on it?
u think i would buy a car that had money owed ! nah man i checked it double checked it and checked once more there was nothing owed on it

agrocm

Reaction score
i took some mroe pics for everyone this mornign after i clean and polished her lol these ones are better no people in this one lol tell me wat u all think

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2674.jpg