Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you check for Passenger Airbag?

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
omg women

:bop: omg some women just cant be silent, is it true females must have the last word? if your relpy again amanda its true :bop: ....shhhhhhh and look amanda NO CAPS :thumbsup:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
sure is (OUCH)

:bop: yep sure is :bop: ................nothing changes :bop: take it easy amanda.....................look NO CAPS again :thumbsup:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
ouch ouch amanda wins

:b: ok amanda i get the idea................ :b: you win :b: i lose :b: ...........................kinda :thumbsup: i bet you come back with somthing else :p :p oh female we gotta loves ya....we cant live with em and we cant live without em..................whats the world comming tooooooooooo :bang: ........cheers amanda have a good 1 and a better weEkend..............................the mad CAP MAN

stevegunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim wagon vt acclaim sedan
Be careful tony, my innocent, meant to lighthearted, funny reply to one of your threads offened you cos you didnt see the funny side, (which you still havent acknowledged from my apology to you). Forums are a way to chat freely and easily, dont take all things so seriously or your replies (which can be harsh) may find you banned from the forum. We all know caps is a sign of shouting at someone (or do now!) No doubt I'll hear back from you on this. Lighten up a bit .Chill pills work both ways ;)

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
not worth responding to(stevegunn)

:b: la la la la ra ra ra go away steve :bop: ............just because you say sorry? dosnt mean I HAVE TO ACCEPT.....im not interested in speaking with you wether you say sorry or not :bop: now please go away im here for the car side of it all.im not here for people like your self.............theres an old saying steve :bop: STOP THE BULLSHIT :bop: PLEASE GO AND SE IF YOU CAN GET SOME ONE ELSE TO BITE .... :bop: im not interested..........thanks...have a good week end..... :bang:

R

RKZ234

VT_Acclm said:
Exec.'s only have one airbag,acclaim+berlina's have two and most series II's have four..

Passenger airbag was an option on Exec.

Open front passenger door, there should be an Airbag warning sticker visible near the hinge.

If airbag not fitted, the front passenger visor will have a warning printed in the lower right corner besid the mirror saying,

warning this vehicle is not fitted with a passenger airbag supplimentary restraint system ............

stevegunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim wagon vt acclaim sedan
justbad4you said:
:b: la la la la ra ra ra go away steve :bop: ............just because you say sorry? dosnt mean I HAVE TO ACCEPT.....im not interested in speaking with you wether you say sorry or not :bop: now please go away im here for the car side of it all.im not here for people like your self.............theres an old saying steve :bop: STOP THE BULLSHIT :bop: PLEASE GO AND SE IF YOU CAN GET SOME ONE ELSE TO BITE .... :bop: im not interested..........thanks...have a good week end..... :bang:

Fair enough then d**k head, hope your berlina falls to bits and any info I have on cars (which is a fair bit) never finds its way to you. It takes a bigger man to say sorry!
vote for you, with your attitude, not in this life
End of story :sleeping:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
RKZ234 said:
Passenger airbag was an option on Exec.

Open front passenger door, there should be an Airbag warning sticker visible near the hinge.

its actually on the sunvisor on a vt

one on the drivers side & one on the passenger side (if it has a passenger airbag)