Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you find a person for consensual fun the old way by going out

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
The internet is usually enough... :cool:

shonky12

Reaction score
the old way dosnt work anymore woman have change from analogue to a new digital format that isnt compatible with older versions, im still not sure how to update so if u find out let me know :confused: :D
it means meet them by going out and doing it

Draimond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Executive
As someone who visits small towns all over eastern aus, I can relate to the sense of isolation, the lack of agency we have as men and that fact the "numbers game" is an issue out there.

Maybe there's 3 girls in a 100km radius who are in the right age bracket. Only 1 is attractive and none of the 3 are single...

I'd add that, paying for it is also an issue when you live in an area which just doesn't see much cash flow.

Moving to a city is a difficult prospect on many levels. An attractive resume in the country can be worthless in a developed town or city. Not to mention the culture and financial shock.

It's not a given or safe to assume that there are eligible girls in town. And say there is... is one girl in a pub with 20 guys even going to be open to being approached.

If you do find one though, I hate to say it but being honest is probably your best bet. Though I'd caution to be tactful when communicating.

"Hey I noticed you from across the bar, my names X. There's no women in my life atm which is why I've been coming here and some other places lately. Could I pinch you away for a few minutes to come have a drink with me and hang out for a bit?"

Rejection is ok. She could have 50 reasons that night why she's not up for social interaction with someone.

The closer you get to the city, the more banter or game is required with women. They've been hit on more and they're not impressed by just anything.

Women are far more social creatures then men. They look for opportunities to get out. Pick your moments, but get out there.

Otherwise, save up and head to the nearest city for a night out. Look for ways to do it on a budget so you can sustain doing it a few times a year. Yes massage parlours are cheaper. Strip clubs are the most expensive. Brothels are in between.

shonky12

Reaction score
also just a question is s e x work ok in south australia because there are places in adelaide that do it and wanted to know if theyre ok.

see different things for different states

as said it would just be chats and intimate experience and role play

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I found my wife online as lived in a town of about 60-70 people and around 1 5hrs from the nearest major town. There was only one or two women were around my age and I wasn't interested in them.
Like I said unless you're young and good looking, good luck picking up. I'm neither so had to use the online method to find a partner.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
You really do need to get out more.
Apparently. I have a good looking spouse, and she does say we should go out more. I'm certainly punching above my weight.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
As someone who visits small towns all over eastern aus, I can relate to the sense of isolation, the lack of agency we have as men and that fact the "numbers game" is an issue out there.

Maybe there's 3 girls in a 100km radius who are in the right age bracket. Only 1 is attractive and none of the 3 are single...

I'd add that, paying for it is also an issue when you live in an area which just doesn't see much cash flow.

Moving to a city is a difficult prospect on many levels. An attractive resume in the country can be worthless in a developed town or city. Not to mention the culture and financial shock.

It's not a given or safe to assume that there are eligible girls in town. And say there is... is one girl in a pub with 20 guys even going to be open to being approached.

If you do find one though, I hate to say it but being honest is probably your best bet. Though I'd caution to be tactful when communicating.

"Hey I noticed you from across the bar, my names X. There's no women in my life atm which is why I've been coming here and some other places lately. Could I pinch you away for a few minutes to come have a drink with me and hang out for a bit?"

Rejection is ok. She could have 50 reasons that night why she's not up for social interaction with someone.

The closer you get to the city, the more banter or game is required with women. They've been hit on more and they're not impressed by just anything.

Women are far more social creatures then men. They look for opportunities to get out. Pick your moments, but get out there.

Otherwise, save up and head to the nearest city for a night out. Look for ways to do it on a budget so you can sustain doing it a few times a year. Yes massage parlours are cheaper. Strip clubs are the most expensive. Brothels are in between.
Are you also know as ‘Marjorie Proops’?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
@shonky12 have you thought about signing up for Love Island, or Big Brother.