Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how many people r 16 or younger???!!!

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
Troy711 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was found to be inapropriate for the following reason and was removed by one of the friendly mod/admin team.
Reason: refrence to deleted post
Please PM one of the mod team if you feel your post didnt warrant removal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol:rofl: that was a funny post man:p

B

Baritji

Hmmm, Just because a 17 year old has a nice, brand new car, doesn't mean their parents are rich.

I bought a VY SS when I was SIXTEEN. Ive worked my arse off since I was 7, so I had enough money to buy it! The company I was working for when I finsihed year 12 closed down, so I couldn't afford to renew the insurance as I was out of the job, so I sold it and got a VZ ute and I am still only 18.

Some of us prefer to save our money, instead of spending it on useless **** like drugs, alcohol and trying to get laid!

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Baritji said:
Ive worked my arse off since I was 7, so I had enough money to buy it!

is that legal?

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
Baritji said:
Hmmm, Just because a 17 year old has a nice, brand new car, doesn't mean their parents are rich.

Sure there are young ppl out there who have flash cars, but wot i think some ppl are gettin at are the rich parents that buy their kids those flash cars. Working ur ass off for it is admirable, even if the work is borderline legal, u still worked ur ass for something u really want.

B

Baritji

Stocky - Who cares if it is legal? Working on a family friends farm for 6 years taught me a lot about life and gave me a good work ethic. Which is more than I can say for most people my age.

I started paper runs when I was 9, and it took me probably about 20 hours a week, and i was paid 11 dollars a fortnight. It was awesome fun, just spent my hours after school cruising around on my bike delivering flyers!

I know people get bought flash cars by their parents, but it is unfair to assume that every young chum with a nice car had it bought for them.

My parents are rich, mum drives an M3, and since dad has retired he bought himself a typhoon. But I've never borrowed a single cent from them. Something that I am pretty proud of!

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
well im 18

i got a pink vl turbo and a vn 5 liter payed cash for everthing on em :D no mummies or daddies helping me out lol

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Baritji said:
Stocky - Who cares if it is legal? Working on a family friends farm for 6 years taught me a lot about life and gave me a good work ethic. Which is more than I can say for most people my age.

I started paper runs when I was 9, and it took me probably about 20 hours a week, and i was paid 11 dollars a fortnight. It was awesome fun, just spent my hours after school cruising around on my bike delivering flyers!

I know people get bought flash cars by their parents, but it is unfair to assume that every young chum with a nice car had it bought for them.

My parents are rich, mum drives an M3, and since dad has retired he bought himself a typhoon. But I've never borrowed a single cent from them. Something that I am pretty proud of!

yeah thats cool. didnt mean to offend. just sounded like some factory somewhere has 7 year olds working for them lol.

B

Baritji

Stocky - You didnt offend me mateo. Just clarifying, as when I read it this morning, I realized what it sounded like ;)

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
Baritji said:
Stocky -

dude it sounds like you have a very nice car for your age and i give you credit for it well done i bet you clean it everyday