Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how many people r 16 or younger???!!!

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
Lol, doesn't seem to be TOO many into the older girls here, Go the VK owners and say a yay to dolphin14 with the VC, top car. :p

There is a lot of people that give crap to young/er looking people with nice cars, another club I am in, two 18 yr olds on there have brand spankers... one a SV6(05) and the other has gotten 3rd car in last 12 months (indecisive) Now has a VY R8 HSV, before was a VZ SS ute and before that was a LS8 International Stato... All nice cars, but they both work in It in their own businesses, bastards won't gimme a job though!

I also think it's a p.rick to judge people that get a loan to get a car... they STILL going to pay for it... I can't save ok! lol

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
I'm 16 and get my P's in about 3 and a half months.
I have an 85 VK Berlina with an EFI 202 that i went halves with my dad for.
My dad was going to give me his old 308 VK ex highway patrol. I loved that car for as long as i can remember, but 2 months before i got my learners and was going to get it, someone pulled out infront of my dad and it got written off. :supersad:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
VK_308 said:
someone pulled out infront of my dad and it got written off. :supersad:

my horse and cart ran over some car one day, it was like a speed hump

wagonb0y

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5speed turbo
Im 18,
I have a 91" VN wagon, an befor that i had a holden appollo(camry look a like)

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
im 15, 16 in december. i have no ride, i just muck around with my parents VP Lexcen until i get one lol... well... if a go kart is considered a ride (propper one, not homemade crap) then i have a ride lol which i race at drouin speeedway and hoping to move onto better places :p

T

tallyhojasper

I know this tread asked if there was anyone 16 years or younger in JC. I notice most people seem to around that age (plus or minus 4 years). Thanks people now I feel old. I'd be interested to know if there is anyone older than 40 here. Crickeys, Im going to have a lie down in my rocking chair and dream about when I was younger. Aaaah the 70's now that was a good time

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
eh don't worry about it. i bet ya feel young though cruisin in that **** hot monaro.... god i wish i had one...

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Stocky - Who cares if it is legal? Working on a family friends farm for 6 years taught me a lot about life and gave me a good work ethic. Which is more than I can say for most people my age.

I started paper runs when I was 9, and it took me probably about 20 hours a week, and i was paid 11 dollars a fortnight. It was awesome fun, just spent my hours after school cruising around on my bike delivering flyers!

I know people get bought flash cars by their parents, but it is unfair to assume that every young chum with a nice car had it bought for them.

LOL hmmm lets see here, i worked something out, i worked out that on 11 a week not fortnight since you were 7 to 16 and it works out to be $5178 on a 52 week year.... you don't need to lie where'd the extra 30k come from (pretending you got it 2nd hand)

sorry but i say your just another spoilt brat.

i also worked out that you would only have made $18720 ($20p/h 3 hrs a day for 52 weeks)

can't fool me:)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I'm 12...............