Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much hp 2 will i get from........

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
LMFAO defiantly need stockies on the back for all these mods.... :driving:

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
to get the best out of the stickers you need to cut your springs to see max gains

apoc585

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Maloo
no no no... ur all wrong... thats all at least last months stickers... now its 'SKIN' stickers with the chick arching her back.... it displays that ur single and ur car gains at least 10hp depending on size. chopped/no springs also give better take off to ensure the full use of the extra 'my little ponies' =D

MattyVRss

matty T
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR ss
hahaha i thawt ppl had forgoton about this thread lol seen the best white vt in town yesterday it had altezza lights with the clear red garnish still !!!!!!!!! massive unit sticker right across the back window, and incase u missed that one he also had one on the windscreen in usual spot bottom left corner lol a frigin cannon!!! but my favourite mod of all was that he was runnin 20's on the front and stockies on the back with no springs in the rear at all! the cannon scraped the ground every time he booted it and he had more camber then u can poke a stick at lol dont know what brand of tire he was runnin but they must have a pretty good side wall cause thats all he was driving on lol i just shook my head and turned off as it was making me sick following him :( not 2 mention he thawt i was tryin to race him cause every set of lights he would boot it and take off as if he was racing and i could see him lookin in his mirror to see if i was comin up behind him lol

BENJAMUM

Reaction score
Members Ride
6.3 ltr blown vy ute & vs 5L ute
i seen a exel 2 day with a JETPILOT sticker on the front and southern cross sticker on the back fast and the furious neons carbon wing and masive cannon just think how fast that goes lmao lol ahahah

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i already have tinted wiondows, so i am well on the way!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: all i need now is to get me a JETPILOT sticker! :D 300kw here i come!

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
i heard having ur number plate to the side helps as well ..
something to do with aero something...

Attachments

• 04012009191.jpg
    04012009191.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 129

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
how times have changed,,in my day crane cams were the sticker of choice

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
how times have changed,,in my day crane cams were the sticker of choice

i personally had considered the COMMODORE sticker for across the top of my windscreen, just in case somebody didn't know what kind of car it was :yeah:

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
your all fools.

the following dyno charts show clearly the horsepower gains to be had from fitting a unit sticker.

although the power is usually displaced due to the size and weight of the 'unit' drivers penis, which on average is around the same size as his head.

Attachments

• unit.jpg
    unit.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited: