Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How NOT to ship a vehicle part (or any part)!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Mostly yeah, anything with a part # I tend to keep. It's surprising how much money you can save if you have a part # and are not relying on a description or car model when seeking out the best deals.
I cant even imagine storing that much, and I keep most of my tech boxes!
I usually have the part numbers list for things on my phone notepad. Was handy for seeking out the last of the gen 2 parts new from Holden, so I kept the habit.

Reactions: Lex

mtd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S1 Calais V V8
OK, I have given the seller more than enough time... it's obvious they are not going to respond. Have since posted negative feedback. I wanted to give them a right of reply.

As a member of this site I also feel it only fair I should at least flag the eBay seller. I am NOT telling anyone NOT to buy from this seller. I am simply passing on my experience with this seller. In fact, I feel a bit stupid now dealing with them in the first place as I did not notice that returns ARE NOT ACCEPTED. I could just stay quiet and not bother, but then others might make this mistake too.

The seller is 16cs48.