Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how rice are neons?

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
wtf a neon on a moped lol

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
when i gas it up my header pipes make there own neons

M

matt69

i wish i was joking but im afraid its past being a joke. ur right it is just wrong. it was red neon and he was going the other way down the dual carrageway. if it wasnt for the median strip i would have swerved for him.

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
OMG i am ROLFMAO just at the thought of some dumb f*ck on a moped cruising down the road thinking he's hot sh*t with a red neon under his moped - LMAO i can see it now. I'd probably crash if i saw it while i was driving cause i'd be laughing so hard!

B

BOV

Cleverly done neons under the car can look great, as long as the neon rods are not visible.

Attachments

• mr2shoot2.jpg
    mr2shoot2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 133

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Julie said:
IMO under car neons are fine- provided they are on a show car and used in shows. Not so cool on a bog stock car doing laps around maccas car park.

Try telling that to the idiots that hang out at Bell Street Maccas down here in Melbourne. Some guy was beaten up one night because some guys decided they didn't like his car. Jealousy is a word that comes to mind. Anywho, back to the topic, interior neons are nice in the footwell as long as it is within reason, ie not so bright that it illuminates the whole interior!

Andy :)

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
Durring Indy last year there was a guy riding a moped with a stereo on the back with the exhaust noise of a harley playing, lmao that was a good one