Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How stupid can people get?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
he is nine and the train station he got the ticket at is atleast a 1hour drive away

School starts at 8:30, mummy and daddy watch son walk into school grounds, mummy and daddy don't see son walk out the gate on the other side of the school, and board a train......

BootifuL

I Love My Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX wagon
I would agree, I dont think the primary school would let it not be noticed that the kid was jigging. Maybe ring the school and get a letterfrom the principle stating he was there that day and has witnesses?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I would agree, I dont think the primary school would let it not be noticed that the kid was jigging. Maybe ring the school and get a letterfrom the principle stating he was there that day and has witnesses?

You have alot of faith in the school system.

vlv8vic, is it common practice to ring a parent if a child is away (can't remember if your primary school or high school)

BootifuL

I Love My Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX wagon
Well i know primary school are alot stricter and usually ring if a child is in school then is not? If he had been watched going into the school by mummy and daddy , im sure a teacher would have spotted him.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well i know primary school are alot stricter and usually ring if a child is in school then is not? If he had been watched going into the school by mummy and daddy , im sure a teacher would have spotted him.

How are your schools setup there? The teachers at my school never welcomed me at the gate, they waited for me in the classroom! It was quite easy to walk in one gate, and out the other, and even if a teacher saw you, i doubt they would care to ask what your doing!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
at my old high school they send an sms if a student is absent

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Firstly ignoring a court order is going to cause further problems. I would investigate if the child actually attended school and was present at the time of said offence, then if so take a letter from the school to the court to clear his name.

However if the child was missing on that day, it is vital you attend court for obvious reasons.

BootifuL

I Love My Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX wagon
Im just saying like if a teacher had seen him then realised he wasnt there through out the day then maybe they would have thoguht something was up. Im sure your parents would have recived a letter asking why he was absent on this day. (if he wasnt there of course) I hope he isnt at fault.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
You have alot of faith in the school system.

vlv8vic, is it common practice to ring a parent if a child is away (can't remember if your primary school or high school)

I certainly can't speak for all primary schools but the handful i have worked at wouldn't know for sometime if a kid had wagged. We take a list of a morning in the class then send the list to the office at the school i teach at. It could be 9:15 by the time we mark the list, 9:20 by the time it gets to the office and anything up to 1pm by the time the office staff have entered this list into the computer. At 2pm we do it all again.... That leaves quite sometime before parents would be called even if this system was used (which it is some places, not others).
There are certain kids who for family reasons are away often, we tend to not think too much about it when they are away. Some families seem too thick to write a note or make a phonecall.

We have 700 kids walk through the gate anywhere between 8am and 930am.... yeah right!!! Once i mark names down it could be 11am before i have a break to get to the phone to ring a parent to see where the kid is - if i have to leave a message it is then almost 2pm before i have a chance to see if they have called me back. Little Johnny could have had a ball around town in that time.

I'm not saying i like that the system works like that, but that is how it is and while we have truants we will have problems.

OP - As mentioned above the Principal should be able to sign a stat dec to say your brother was in school .....if he was actually there.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I really doubt a 9 year old would skip school or be smart enough to get his name marked off the role and wag ,someone has given false details

As for the letter we should start another thread for the most stupudists letter you have ever recieved from a goverment department or business

I once recieved a letter for centerlink years ago saying I had to repay them ,because I died 2 months before and they werent notified, I was really puzzled why would they address a letter to a dead person?

also A friend of my recieved a cheque from a goverment department for twenty cents ,he framed it and hung it on the wall