Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to clean out a burnout

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
tr3nt said:
I was egged on something chronic!!!

the only other time I've ever done something like that.. was a girl played me something stupid.. actually cheated on me, while falling pregnant to a third guy.. long story short, out of anger I backed my car up the drive way and let it fly..

Drove past a few weeks later, and saw a bit of rubber spray on the garage door.

Sounds like something off of the Jerry Springer Show

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
well for the guys who think its not a problem, have some pride! i live in an area where it isnt a common thing to do, therefor i wouldnt appreciate it happening here. it would make us look like the scum of teh street.

It happens all the time in the dodgy commission area here, though alot of the people down that street get their thrills discussion how much they drink and how big a wheelie they can do. sad really.... such pathetic aspirations....

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
tr3nt said:
I was egged on something chronic!!!

the only other time I've ever done something like that.. was a girl played me something stupid.. actually cheated on me, while falling pregnant to a third guy.. long story short, out of anger I backed my car up the drive way and let it fly..

Drove past a few weeks later, and saw a bit of rubber spray on the garage door.

a mate did that to one of his ex's. the day before inspection too.

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
QIKAZZ said:
Yup I sure did, Im sorry for being a Commodore owner and a 4wd owner haha.

Anyway, I used acid, and a wire wheel on my cordless drill, 4 batteries later and its a fair bit better, won some brownie points back with the neighbours, and the people that said if its a public road why bother, well because im one of 2 people exclusivly to the pebble road, so its pretty obvious where it came from, secondly, its a cream coloured road, it stands out a mile away and looks pretty trashy, and thirdly, I dont want to live in a place where my neighbours are going to hate me, youve seen those tv shows where things can get pretty ugly with neighbours, I like my place and its location.

Cheers

Azz

Thats cool i use to own a 4wd too was looking round both sites and seen the same ??????? posted and thought what are the odds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i just use petrol and let it soak for like 5 minutes on the cement at work, if nothing else works then castrol makes some stuff called "force10"..... good **** it would peel the white lines off the road if u left it there long enough:)

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
-boona's@walking_pace- said:
i just use petrol and let it soak for like 5 minutes on the cement at work, if nothing else works then castrol makes some stuff called "force10"..... good **** it would peel the white lines off the road if u left it there long enough:)

yeh also superSC (no its not supercharged!) is another good acidic liquid

Skid Pattern

Artwork on the road!
Reaction score
G'day everyone.....

Well since it is just rubber,......
You could just set FIRE to it!

Skids.

ICUBYE

Do I Smell Burnin Rubber?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 5.0Litre '96 Series 1
LOL Azz, it wasn't me or trev was it ???? :)

didn't know you were on these boards...

Don't people have any respect for there so called mates??? you don't leave tread outside a mates place, thats just wrong...

Maybe you should get ya crusier out and tear up his front lawn????? just an idea :)

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
iv left some on my driveway b4 (my driveway is mega steep and when your in a hurry...well yeh) but ne way water and a broom got myn of.

mischf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive S2
You need a petrol powered water blaster, or trychloroethylene which is an industrial solvent that will dissolve plastic, rubber and skin :)