Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to handle yourself in a fight thread

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
never get in a fight ya say so when some blokes giving ya missus **** ya just step back hey , you are a fool , you cause maximum damage with minimum movement groin shot then knee to face then walk away believe me you opponent aint gunna do **** to ya after that being the bigger man just dont work all the time i have had a fractured vertabrea in my neck to prove it , i would never turn my back on some pissed fool again , another reason i dont drink booze anymore would rather be sober and dish out a floggin when and if needed .

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
I just try to avoid going places where people are as much as possible. If I could live in a hut on Dagobah, I would.

VRV694

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
i just do this

Chuck and the Morgan - YouTube

i've only ever gotten into one fight in my life that was year 10 had a kid punch my in the back of the head while was in maths class he then ran off so i chased him down gave him about 5 hits in the face then threw him into some table an chairs,he never bullied me after that i still to this day have no idea how i did it,i'm not a big guy at all.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
If in a fight always make it awkward. Break down and cry while screaming mummy. While the other guy looks away embarrassed run like hell. If some bloke started on my missus I would be more worried for his sake then hers :banstick:

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
When I get into a fight i go completely blank, when I regain awareness there is a bleeding lying in front of me.

Must be my Viking blood.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Wow..some bad advice in this...

I like the point about almost every single fight ends up on the ground...really? Only fights I see ending on the ground are when the typical drunken heroes are fighting.

I then laughed at the part about the element of surprise. Please do strike me first as in most cases a second chance won't be had and it gives me grounds for acting out of self defence irrelevant of past training!

If you do not want to get in a fight, keep yourself away from issue areas where drunks congregate such as clubs and pubs late in the evening.

I know have an advantage many do not, that said, the best way to avoid a fight is as I sad above, so much easier than trying to be a hero that ends up with a broken neck or the like.

not always that simple, if someones looking for a fight, theyll come to you, regardless of time or place. my familys still dealing with the fallout from this happening recently.

VRV694

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
not always that simple, if someones looking for a fight, theyll come to you, regardless of time or place. my familys still dealing with the fallout from this happening recently.

this,so many people these day's just go out looking for a fight,recently i had a gang of islanders following me in the middle of the night shouting crap to me wanting to fight,the first side street i found i legged it an hid for about half an hour.

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
your right hakhawk if someone wants a blue they will just start no matter wat thats why now days i just cause as much pain as possible with as little effort as possible . you can always grab someones hand by the little and ring fingers and the middle and pointer and try to ripp their hand down the centre that causes immense pain with very little effort or grab a thumb and dislocate it also very painful and very easy you maybe lucky enough to f##k there hand permanently with both these very simple moves , makes them remember not to fight .

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L

Exactly right, often you don't go looking for trouble, but rather it finds you. Sometimes, you just find yourself in such situations. I've always maintained the best thing you can do, extract yourself from it.

Sad reality is, not everyone is good, not everyone is kind, not everyone is fair. And that's when good people get hurt.

mattytess

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp berlina
Ive been working at summernats for years. An last year whilst packing up on Sunday night after the show security get to have those alcoholic slushies for free. As i was walking down to see if i could get one with a mate one if the saco's was pissed and grabbed me out of the blue and started throwing me to the ground like a rag doll. He was a big islander who obviously couldn't hold his piss. As I got up after the second time of bein thrown to the ground he came for me again. I knew I couldn't reason with him and being a soccer player I can kick quiet hard so I nailed him one square in the nuts and as he was going down gave him a quick right hook to the jaw making him smack his head on the car next to us. I was relived for a minute until I looked up and there were about 10 islanders running towards me. I just turned and ran calling the cops on my chase. They gave up after about 10seconds. Funny thing was the elders of the tribe was there and came up to me later apologizing saying the dude that hit me was a disgrace to family. Lol