Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VR-VS] How To Install Cup Holders into VR VS

1TUFVS

High Ambitions, Low Funds
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Acclaim
Will definitely be cutting a square insert aswell, to house my ice coffee cartons :D

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Will definitely be cutting a square insert aswell, to house my ice coffee cartons :D

my iced coffee sits snug between the handbrake cover and the passenger seat :smoking:

round cups are a pain in the ass though :hmmm:

Axle11201

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore
Great idea. but i have electric window's so that spot doesnt work for me

harry3571

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VS Statesman series 2
any ideas for us people who have electric windows as to where we can put one?? bought a VS Statesman and didn't even get cup holder, i felt a little ripped off to be honest haha

Eggy995

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 3.8L Ecotec VS Commodore S
can u just move the power window switches where the ashtray and lighter are, just remove both of them, plaace the switches their and and find a piece of plastic and use that as for the cupholder support???

Normv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V8
im interested to see if anyones done it for a vs with power windows as well, id have no idea about moving the switches around

I used a toyota camry pullout one and put it in the pocket just below the radio in my berlina (with Power windows), you need the pull out one not the pop out one from the camry , sorry I don't remember which model it was, you will need to cut slots in the pocket to slide the camry part into , the only downside was I could not select park with drinks in it , Reverse was Ok, I can take photos wen i get it back form my girlfriend.

Normv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V8
cup2.JPGcup3.JPG

v8_lad

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 355 stato, vr exec, vs calais
that waeco wins by far, and it was only series 3 vs stato and caprice that has the hidden
cup holders

Paul67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive Station Wagon 1997
I used 2 plastic rainwater outlets (for roof gutters) from Bunnings. $2.40 each.
They have a lip that covers the hole. I hot glued plastic lids from Jarrah coffee bottles to the bottoms to make them deeper,
then sprayed them grey.