Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[General] how to install Led Lights

StormVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm Ute
Until kdoohan gets his pics up here is my attempt. Not as definitive as his as I had the switches already in place but its something..

kdoohan, if you want to email me the pics I can add it to my post to make a proper guide for switch installation as well.

hatziVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
hey buddy would you be able to send the details to me, thanks!

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
hey mate get it to u by tonight

ST3V3

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ SV6
Hey man I have a VZ manual
In front of my centre console i have 2 buttons: 1 for T/C and the other is just a spacer
My mate tells me he can order me a button for the spacer. do u reckon i could wire the lights to this new button
Could u also send us the pdf of how u did it. thx

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
yea mate im sure u could do that, yea i can send u the pdf, just telling everyone im not on the computer with the pdf will get it to u as soon as possible my rims off my car have been stolen :( il send it to you once everything is out of the way.

ST3V3: yea mate im sure you could use the spacer/button as a on off button just would take a bit more work its possibe

Last edited:

HoldenOnn

Roll Cage Territory
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2 HBD V6 Sedan 2004
If you are serious about wanting LED's, then check out this link below. I urge you to buy the LED's which are side firing and install virtually invisible under the lights. I have seen other cars in my town who went for the LED's as seen in the first post of this thread and I certainly do not like the look of LEDs individually sticking out from under the lights.

Click link below to be directed to a thread. Check my post which is post number 6 on the thread. All the details are there and where to buy from. Purchase from a site called Ezihid.com

Thread Link; http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/general/137992-led-head-lights.html