Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to install VY fog lights?

troilas

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore vy s pack
hi can i anyone suggest me where i can get cheap fog lights for my vy s commodore thanks

mofo sixx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5.0 auto
Hi i want to install fog lights in my VX S commodore. Lights mount are already there, just little bit confusing about electrical system and wiring. can u guys help me with this, i would b very appreciate fo ru r help.
thanx

should be there from factory, mine was

Travin

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s II
We have just bought a 2004 vy s II which had the fog lights fitted but not wired up. We bought a berlina headlight/foglight switch and had them wired up by an auto electrician.
Can anyone tell me if the headlight/foglight switch should light up when the lights are on?

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
I have 1 blown fog light and was wondering where to buy a new light? I have seen them on eBay and also been to a couple of wreckers but they both don't stock the lights. If I got it from holden I probably have to see 1 of the 3 kids to pay for it..

gurtek7444

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore VZ 2006
hi all, am going to put fog lights in my 2006 vz. i found there is already wiring for fog lights behind front bumper and there is a relay socket with steel pins in.
anyone please tell me what i have to do next to turn the fog lights on??\
thanks