Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spend my tax!!!!!

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
^ agree with this..

I think the only real thing is "Do it right, Do it once"..

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
DPM= Dale Paterson Motorsport in tullamarine

exhaust is diflipio
can't tell you the brand of the OTR, I saw it on saturday but yeah can't remember it right now.

Everyone has their own opinion which is great. Really there is no massive right or wrong, this suits me!!!

Your right there dude there all pretty good the only thing I'd say don't touch is xforce but others will disagree. Di Flippo is good stuff man. Ramjet otr is a bitch mainly because the filter gets so dirty.. other than that your all good! What cam and what spec? Like the VCM E5 that's what I'll be getting :D

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

VPbomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX clubsport
DPM= Dale Paterson Motorsport in tullamarine

exhaust is diflipio
can't tell you the brand of the OTR, I saw it on saturday but yeah can't remember it right now.

Everyone has their own opinion which is great. Really there is no massive right or wrong, this suits me!!!

My mate had his VE GTS stroked/whipple charged when they first came out by Dale. He was wrapped with the quality of work.
You posted up all the prices for the other workshops, so how does DPM compare? What CAM/gear is he using?

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Spend some of it on your Mother and buy a holiday/trip for her.

michaelkee2012

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
Dropped off the car last night.

Getting it back next tuesday.....as i'm interstate from tomorrow till Monday.

Brands and sizes as people have asked.

1 3/4 Diflipio Headers, 3" cats and 3" cat back (all same brand)

VCM/Harrop OTR

C.O.M.E Billet with DPM grind cam shaft
same for all lifters springs etc

228/234, 114, .610"lift

MAF tune

320-330 RWKW

I'm happy with this, his service and like i said it works for me....may not work for everyone and people will have there opinion. But i've done my research which i'm happy with and i'm looking forward to getting my car back!!

Currently the car has factory suspension and wheels. Once the car is back from DPM, car will be lowered and 20's go on. Part of his service is then to go back and double check it all with other rims. Found he was happy to go out his way to help.

Cheers guys

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Dropped off the car last night.

Getting it back next tuesday.....as i'm interstate from tomorrow till Monday.

Brands and sizes as people have asked.

1 3/4 Diflipio Headers, 3" cats and 3" cat back (all same brand)

VCM/Harrop OTR

C.O.M.E Billet with DPM grind cam shaft
same for all lifters springs etc

228/234, 114, .610"lift

MAF tune

320-330 RWKW

I'm happy with this, his service and like i said it works for me....may not work for everyone and people will have there opinion. But i've done my research which i'm happy with and i'm looking forward to getting my car back!!

Currently the car has factory suspension and wheels. Once the car is back from DPM, car will be lowered and 20's go on. Part of his service is then to go back and double check it all with other rims. Found he was happy to go out his way to help.

Cheers guys

Just watch your clutch.. their crap lol. But good to hear mate good luck with it :) :beerchug:

michaelkee2012

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
hahah yeah there are a few things that will follow!!!

next 2 months I'd like to get the front brakes done with a Redline package, clutch and also been looking at a hard lid for it from JHP. So yes this is getting done now but more to come when I have some more folding stuff!!!

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
hahah yeah there are a few things that will follow!!!

next 2 months I'd like to get the front brakes done with a Redline package, clutch and also been looking at a hard lid for it from JHP. So yes this is getting done now but more to come when I have some more folding stuff!!!

If only we had a money tree lol.

toey@carfx

Detailing Junkie
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
2007 wm caprice
for the brake package you may be interested, i have seen on ebay someone selling the rears to suit the redline fronts for you have 4 pots all round. could be worth a look