Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

humerous.....dont think so

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Ahh my bad.. I retract my queestion.. I didn't think of that possibility!

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
just like the reason your car is unroadworthy if its too low... you may indeed get stuck on a speed hump causing a massive traffic jam and then two news helicopters watching the trafic jam would crash into each other due to the lazer beam off the cracked headlight causing the helicopters to fall into a petrol station which then explodes and starts a earthquake that causes a tsunami in malasia that kills millions of people.....

PFFT dosnt anyone know these things??? its just COMMON SENSE!!!

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
yeah its possible

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
HVXII said:
yeah its possible
So is rationalisation within car clubs.. but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I know this post will seem not within the rules, and what not and blah.. but i find it true.. most likely going to be deleted.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
tr3nt said:
SHEEESH.. some haters in the thread.. Minux.. you have a high horse!

A) Yes I do agree with you fully it's called politeness. BUT, I believe in being polite/respectful to someone who is prepared to return the favour.. BUT..

B) Unfortunately times are a changin'

I don't think he has chopped springs.. and HOW is a cracked headlight (unless it a bad crack) dangerous? to the point almost life threatening? Bald tires I agree with..

A very high one.

People need to learn to give respect to higher authorities before getting it back.

As for the latter, a cracked headlight is defectable, why who knows, but it is. You can't pick and choose defects because you cannot find a suitable reason for it to be one.

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Quite a few years ago I bought a HG holden that had been involved in a number of run ins with the police. Needless to say I was pulled over quite a few times & my car was checked over with a fine tooth comb.
While this was annoying, I still treated the cops with courtesy. When they found out that I was the new owner they eventually stopped bothering me.
One of the times I was pulled over it was from one of those know all, hero cops with an attitude. The whole time I was there he continually tried to bait me to do or say something wrong. To see the look on his face as I continued to answer his questions & accusations politely was priceless.
My point is that treating cops with courtesy is better than spending the night in a lock up or losing it to a defect. It can also lower the hero cops back to being a human again.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I'd like to hear from one of the police officers who are present on this forum regarding this. I'm sure there is a reason.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
12Voltking said:
I'd like to hear from one of the police officers who are present on this forum regarding this. I'm sure there is a reason.
Not always.. Jeez there are some f*ckwit cops out there. Probably exacerbated by their position and their ability to screw around with people.

I've only crashed into one of those cops once, every single other encounter was fine. But like someone said..

Make a complaint to the ombudsman and CC a copy to the Ethical Standards Department and make the letter sound damn good..