Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hydroxycut... anyone else on it?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Doing it before a workout won't help you lose fat any quicker, but puts you at risk of cardiac arrest if the workout is too intensive.

Agreeing with that, Your heart beating at 1000bpm doesn't mean good workout. Your heart beating at your optimum level is what you want.

I believe that's another reason why they say when you go for a jog, you want it so you can speak a sentence but don't want too because its annoying. You're not out of breath etc.

You'll only do yourself damage.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
yeh true... it does say on the bottle to take before workout but i see your point... you cant take itbefore bed though because you will never get to sleep

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
yeh true... it does say on the bottle to take before workout but i see your point... you cant take itbefore bed though because you will never get to sleep

I have quite a few friends who are personal trainers, who have all used hydroxycut of an evening. It says on the bottle to have it with breakfast and lunch, but all of them swear by using it in the evenings. Most of them adopted the routine of workout in the morning, have it with lunch, and have it with dinner. By the time bedtime comes, the "buzz" had passed and sleeping was easy.

It can be very dangerous having it before a workout. Think of using it this way, you workout, you're burning calories. The rest of the day you're lazing around, you take hydroxycut to continue that workout. Having it all for one big workout provides no extra benefit except for elevating your heart rate which is outside healthy ranges. It depends on how intensive your workout is obviously. Before weights may be fine, where your heart rate would not normally go above 120-130bpm, doing intensive cardio where your heart rate may reach 150bpm or more poses a large risk.

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh might have to try it of an arvo, hopefully it dosnt affect my sleep... in my job though im a watch keeper so my sleeping patterns are all over the place

skipzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 A4
Ive taken Lean-R by Xenamax(diet pill), cant really say if it was helpful or not, but i did lose alot of bodyfat. IMO its not worth it, just count calories your calories and make sure your getting the right amount is the key.

Im currently taking "Mega Tribulus PM" which increases your bodys natural testosterone, Ive tryed a few different brands of these types of products and they all seem to give me anger at the gym, so i keep taking them :D

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Ive taken Lean-R by Xenamax(diet pill), cant really say if it was helpful or not, but i did lose alot of bodyfat. IMO its not worth it, just count calories your calories and make sure your getting the right amount is the key.

Im currently taking "Mega Tribulus PM" which increases your bodys natural testosterone, Ive tryed a few different brands of these types of products and they all seem to give me anger at the gym, so i keep taking them :D

I mentioned tribulus before. I agree, I love the stuff. Closest legal thing there is to steroids, but without all negatives. Makes getting up for the gym so much easier.

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
hmm yeh has to be legal i get random tested at work... where do u get this tribulus from?

skipzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 A4
much better than all those horsepower, purplewraath and co. But noexplodes pretty awesome the first couple of times you take it, i was like a 8yr old on a sugar high.

When i was taking Lean-R i was told to take 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch time and 2 before bed. God knows why.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
hmm yeh has to be legal i get random tested at work... where do u get this tribulus from?
Any place that sells your regular nutritional supplements will sell it. BSC make one called triandrobol, but it's massively overpriced. You can pick it up for around $40 for 60 capsules at most places (Triandrobol is around $130 for 90 capsules). 3 caps a day generally, promotes muscle growth and gets you psyched up for a workout as well. There are alot of sellers on ebay as well. The tribulus content varies greatly from each manufacturer, so you're better off going into a shop and speaking to someone who knows what they're talking about.

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI