Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I don’t understand.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The "system" will let him out, and when, not if, he re offends, they wont take responsibility for what he does.
It happens far too much with welfare departments as well, no one wants to take the blame.

Let him rot.

The death penalty is not the answer, there are some inside that shouldnt be there, and plenty on the outside who should be there.
Judges, and lawyers come to mind.

Let him rot at an annual cost of probably more than a 1/4 million ? I don't think so.

Prisoners like these are especially expensive, as they need to be segregated and protected from the general prison population. In most if not all prisons, there are separate high security rock spider sections which the rest of the prison population cant access.

He will never be rehabilitated. Its a disease. Its a particularly unique disease in that it causes the sufferer no harm, only those he comes into contact with.

The death penalty is a fine line, you have to get it right. In cases where there is absolutely no doubt, as opposed to reasonable doubt, I think there is a case for it. Its a shame some of these even get to court, Martin Bryant from the Port Arthur massacre killed 36 (?) people and the cops saw him doing it. He shouldn't have been taken alive, his prison will cost us 400k annually for the rest of his life.

Sick puppies like this guy are repeat offenders. He has spent half his life in jail, but when he gets out he just looks for another victim. There is no doubt he did it, and no chance of rehabilitation. String him up, save us a bunch of cash or some new kids getting scarred for life. Of course, if the guy gets caught again he will never get out.. so that increases the chance of him killing too. The penalty doesn't go up but the witness is gone.. he has nothing to lose.

I think the rock spider deserves the death penalty, not his next victim.

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
It's where the yanks have it right.

Prison shouldn't be a nice place it's designed to be a punishment. And life should be life.

Ozzie prisons are probably the same, but nz prisons have underfloor heating, satellite tv etc etc

Shorty33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega sedan 3.0 2010
quote: "Prisoners HATE sex offenders, especially child sex offenders."
- that's a myth that comforts everyone who is NOT in prison. We'd like to think that it's true, so when we are told that it is true, we want to beleive ...
It is a myth propogated by defence lawyers, who use it to persuade courts to allow offenders to be "treated" outside prison, instead of being punished inside prison.
AS I understand it, everyone in prison, is there for a reason. The only class that is universally despised are informers, eg. the late Carl WILLIAMS.

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
same as with this Dennis Ferguson Ped.... they put him next to a school once he was released like.. r they full quid????

these maggots should have the fingernails pulled then thrown in a small dark cell no light, HARD walls and no human contact and forgotten about until they smash their own heads in. they dont deserve any right to live in our society.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
Late reply but #### him let the piece of **** rot in jail i hope he does go mental i hope he dies a slow and painful death rock spiders are the lowest of the low.

Last edited by a moderator:

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Just put him in a room full of the parents of the children this scum violated and let nature run its course. Save on funeral cast too cause all of his remain would then fit in a shoe box.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
You mean the criminals aren't the victims?

Hmm the way sentencing was done these days and how police handle matters I thought the crims were always the victims.

All that aside minux, they should be taking care of those dangerous hoons before they even get around to this case, right?