Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I need professional advice

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Ok so back in december 2011 I brought a 10/2009 SV6, it's turned out to be a lemon. Is there any way I can take the car back to Holden and get my money back?? Does anyone know anything on this subject? Any help would be appreciated.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Details?

What's wrong with it that makes it a lemon?

It's under warranty until at least October this year (most likely later as it goes from date of being first registered to it's first owner) so anything that's wrong with it can be fixed under warranty.

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I've had fuel consumption and 02 sensor hassles, ABS and stability control hassles, apparently Holden put a new wheel speed sensor in it yesterday but the fault is back today. I don't know, Holden just seem to what ever they can to shut u up. I don't like it! Seems to take for ever to get a problem
Sorted. My car has done 60ks

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Holden care. It's some dealers that don't. Remember, dealers are NOT Holden. Time to find a dealer that will fix warranty issues properly.

But start giving details. Cause at the moment it's coming across more that you couldn't be bothered getting things fixed.

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I can be bothered. I've spent the last 3 months getting things fixed. I'm going to police college on the 6th of may and I want the car to be fixed and have no problems for my wife while I'm away. So I'm running out of time. Things just seem to take ages when it's a warranty issue.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Sounds like dodgy dealer to me. Go see another one that actually gives a crap about customers and keeping them happy.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
No you cant.

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
yep sounds like its time to change dealers dude ya dont have to get f@@ked around by just one dealer .

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I'm going to speak to the top manager when I go in on Monday.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Send me a PM about which dealership you're going to. I've been to a few now and have found a couple of decent ones in sydney.

I've found that holden don't give a **** to be honest. The trick is to find a dealership that does.

And you'll never get a replacement or refund... not a chance. 5 gearboxes later, I still have the same car. But it's working now.