Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I smile every time I drive it..

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
No matter how many times you say it, this is still WRONG. Weak, bad colour temperature (yellow) halogens are not "excellent". They're perfectly adequate for some people, including you, but far from excellent. Excellent would be some strong, better colour temperature (white) HIDs would be excellent. :D Good day to you.

Yep. OK. You never sat in my car, never experienced the power of the high beams, possibly never even owned such a car, but as always, your opinion, not experience of the actual vehicle, is always right and those of us mortals who actually experienced the lights, are wrong. Your signature says it all. Why waste words - just say "up yours" - it means exactly the same thing.

I will say one thing though. You get called out by a couple of members on the forum and you actually "like" the posts.

You're a strange fellow Raj.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
^^ i actually lol'd that he liked that post

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No matter how many times you say it, this is still WRONG. Weak, bad colour temperature (yellow) halogens are not "excellent". They're perfectly adequate for some people, including you, but far from excellent. Excellent would be some strong, better colour temperature (white) HIDs would be excellent. :D Good day to you.

They might be crap, but spot lights are bloody cheap and I wouldn't drive any car out in the country areas with out them.

BTW, I had white light bulbs in spot lights.....After the first use, they got thrown in the bin, because the high beam in my VC was better than that crud light....I replaced the spot light globes with normal 130W halogen globes.....Best thing I ever did.....Other drivers on the highway don't share the same enthusium as I do, when I don't dip them quick enough :)

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
hahahahahahhahahaha

Yo calaber, chill pal!

It's the interweb.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Good to see - laughter makes the world go round! :D lol

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I hate **** factory headlights too. So I did something about it.

EAF1A78F-D05C-4CDE-8D25-FE7E972DC2B4_zpssdoskaim.jpg

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
LOL, good to see Raj hasn't changed. Wrong! The effectiveness of a light source has very little to do with colour and everything to do with photometry. Also the human eye responds best to green (ever used NVG's?) of which yellow is a much closer colour than white.

On topic, I'm chuffed every time I drive the SS, because it cost me 500 bucks and is an absolute pleasure to drive.