Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If most people were fit and healthy with strong immune systems there would not be a pandemic...

If most people weren't so ignorant / arrogant there would not be a pandemic.

Millenial at work just now....."I didn't realise how serious it is." Duh

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
If most people weren't so ignorant / arrogant there would not be a pandemic.

Millenial at work just now....."I didn't realise how serious it is." Duh

The virus does not care about ignorance, class or age group. It is an opportunistic virus that takes advantage when the immune system is unsatisfactory.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Millennials are the worst they party and get together with total disregard for others.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Our gen raised them but why do they seem to think they have all this entitlement? My advice is wake up dreamer, you are entitled to diddly squat.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

A virus doesn't care who raised them. A healthy person with a strong immune system can handle a viral infection.

China went to work while the West went to lazy ...

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Millennials are the worst they party and get together with total disregard for others.
no worse than any other generation no different to any other generation we all wanted to rebel and were pissed idiots at 18 i was all my mates were the work place lets them down group apprentice schemes slave labour come the cream of the job seeya later off to the next slave driver never see the end my generation didn't get that.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Millennials piss me off big time. They disregard authority, don't want to work for their money, and take risks with stupid things like partying on the GC or Bondi during an epidemic. They do burnouts on the street with total disregard for the safety of others. Yet they are too **** scared to get out on the track because this takes real skill. They get upset because someone didn't like their instagram page. They seriously don't have any idea what it takes to live in the real world. The risks they take are stupid, like texting while driving. They seem to think they live on the edge because they have the latest IPhone. Yet they are too scared to do anything that is dangerous but can be done safely. Nup **** the millennials.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
My boss has said it's time to cut wages, lost one staff member today and potentially losing another within a few weeks. I could end up being the boss with only one staff member below me...... Even my job is not guaranteed. It may come down to me taking a pay cut. Although the boss hasn't approached me with that one yet.
Lost mine today technically, still employed(casual) but no idea when work will start up again, picking son up from America so we are all going to do the 14 iso deal to ensure all good. Plenty of home jobs to do and a few car bits.