Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iChris' VR Statesman

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
that's good to know then. they are genuine bbos eleanors so it would probably be cheaper to have them fixed I guess.

still pissed off though.

Yeah, I would say probably around $150-250 max to get something like that fixed

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
sweet. I've got a couple of weeks off work coming up in a weeks time so I can get it done then.

got a few other bits planned, might tidy up the sound system somewhat too, it's going to be a busy couple of weeks, juggling doing stuff to the statesman and some other things I've got planned that I need to get done in my time off.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I reckon just buy one by itself keep that one as a spare. Pity about the prick who cut you off did you get his plates? Make him pay for it lol

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
didn't get the plates. it was a piece of crap camry so I doubt I would have got anything from them.

I'll look into the cost of a single new wheel, but I think i'll just get this one fixed. I doubt it would fit in the spare wheel well anyway.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
didn't get the plates. it was a piece of crap camry so I doubt I would have got anything from them.

I'll look into the cost of a single new wheel, but I think i'll just get this one fixed. I doubt it would fit in the spare wheel well anyway.

I can't fit a 17" in my spare wheel well let alone yours....no point getting one as a spare if u can't keep it in the car.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
I can't fit a 17" in my spare wheel well let alone yours....no point getting one as a spare if u can't keep it in the car.

this is true. the current spare wheel is a VR series rim. the tyre on it looks like it's never hit the road before.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Oh yeah true no way they would. I forget about that.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
gave the limo a good clean today. still need to get around to putting the cigarette lighter socket back in, but the rear one does the trick for now I'm thinking of swapping to a series 3 console and radio surround but haven't quite made up my mind yet. still reppin the grandpa spec seat covers too because yolo and still haven't found a set of leather seats D:

null_zpsae731669.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
That interior definitely is a step up from the poverty spec. You've done a good job cleaning it too.
I like the Clock, - so jealous!

not sure about the steering wheel cover though.