Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ideas for Tattoo

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Not exactly meaningful, but then again you were getting a tat just because you thought it would be cool to get one, and not because there was anything you thought was significant enough to be permanently on your skin for you to see and remember every day.

So....not my thing but hopefully you don't regret it by next week

Howdy, I Have been thinking about getting this tattoo for a long time but i new it would cost a lot. That's why i was looking at other stuff but i ended up putting money as side and ended up getting it finally i have wanted to get it for 12 months just wasn't sure about spending the $450 to get it done but i decided that I may as well get it and make myself happy :)

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
to all the people who say "oh it doesnt mean anything" etc...

Does it really matter??? its not your skin!
There is a **** load of people who have tats on them, which dont mean ****, but they have them.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Exactly its all personal preference isn't it, If someone gets a tattoo its there choice :)

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
oh get the southern cross..... every other 18yo yobbo has it.

i resent that i was 16 when i got mine!
i get my sleeve started on the 21st of this month getting a deck of cards falling down my forearm with ace - 10 showing and lucky written on my wrist gonna cost upwards of 700 just for that

Attachments

• tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 162

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
to all the people who say "oh it doesnt mean anything" etc...

Does it really matter??? its not your skin!
There is a **** load of people who have tats on them, which dont mean ****, but they have them.

And when they look at the tatt it still means something even if it didn't at the time.

Say if your 40 and your looking at a tatt you got when you were 18, the first thing thats going to come to your head is all the good memories that surrounded that time, and what led up to you getting a tat.

way i figure, i probably won't ever get a tat but if i did, i wouldn't regret it.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
And when they look at the tatt it still means something even if it didn't at the time.

Say if your 40 and your looking at a tatt you got when you were 18, the first thing thats going to come to your head is all the good memories that surrounded that time, and what led up to you getting a tat.

way i figure, i probably won't ever get a tat but if i did, i wouldn't regret it.

Exactly Next ones prob gonna be RIP for my nana :(

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
i was thinking of getting a tattoo, the picture in my avatar in fact i put it there so id have to look at it all the time.

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
nemesis, whats the meaning behind the picture if ya dont mind me asking.

i'm booked in for next friday to get rest of sleeve done hopefully