Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ideas for Tattoo

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
wouldn't you rather loose 10 bucks than waste 100s of $$ on something you will probably regret because you didn't have enough time to think about what you want?

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i got my first tatt at 16 no regrets its only for sweatin othawise my brother is a tattooist

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
imho.

tribal: thrashed.
chinese writing: terrible idea.
skulls: worst stickers ever.

i prefer somethin with meaning behind it. im hopefully getting a quote in italian above my heart in a couple of weeks which ive been sittin on since the start of the year.

theres a quote which i love on this chick in a picture mag. it says 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind..'

D-Man

All over it...
Reaction score
Website
www.nextdigital.com
Members Ride
99 VT Calais II v6
my bro is going for a mechanical sleeve right arm and my best mate got the southern cross, instead of stars it was bullet holes.. some with blood coming out - doesnt sound that crash hot but looks great

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
imho.

tribal: thrashed.
chinese writing: terrible idea.
skulls: worst stickers ever.

i prefer somethin with meaning behind it. im hopefully getting a quote in italian above my heart in a couple of weeks which ive been sittin on since the start of the year.

theres a quote which i love on this chick in a picture mag. it says 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind..'

10% tougher FTW, lol.
agree with above.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Be careful with this, i got 2 about 12 years ago and if i had my time again i would have chosen more wisely on one of them, don't rush it and certainly don't do it for the sake of a stupid bet.
But, i do love my geelong premiers one on my leg :)

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Be careful with this, i got 2 about 12 years ago and if i had my time again i would have chosen more wisely on one of them, don't rush it and certainly don't do it for the sake of a stupid bet.
But, i do love my geelong premiers one on my leg :)

I agree, I got my first at age fifteen in Melbourne, had fifty bucks and I got a tat that cost fifty bucks- no thought whatsoever. I've since had it covered over with a nice large Ned Kelly, turned a shitty looking shark into the mountains in the back ground behind Ned.

The moral I suppose is don't get a tat for the sake of "getting a tat", wait until you have the cash to get one you really like.:w00t:

Slippy_Trippy

Unicorn Shepard
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT II Commodore Acclaim
Yeah, permanantly marked by something picked by somebody you've never met over a $10 bet was it?

Pay the $10, swallow your pride and run.