Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

idiot leaves a dent in my car, not happy

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
this seems to be blown out of proportion.

Dude got angry
Forced you to pull over
You couldn't figure out how to keep moving
Dude punches your buddy in head
You then figure out how to drive off
Dude gets back in car
You have dent in car

My question is...why didn't you figure out how to NOT stop. I don't care what anyone says. NO ONE can stop a moving car without hitting it with something the same size. Which brings me to the next question. Why did YOU let your mate get hit in the head when you have control of 1800kg of hate?

couldnt see over the overpass if anything was coming, and he had my two lanes blocked. and i am really not happy about the dent...how would i be if i lost control of the car and caused some serious damage? like im a "stupid" p plater and all, if i tried that the judge would just throw the book at me. also, i am then in the wrong if something bad happens whilst i am trying to save my arse... being my age, i dont think the authority would listen to my side of the story.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
true, but i see his point, but if i find the **** who kicked the side of my car, i know the car he drives. i will smash it up. the cops didnt do **** when i reported it and also had his fingerprints on the car where he held it when he yelled abuse at me, they didnt wanna know about it, so what do they want me to do about it?

seriously if u find the car do double the dollar value to his car as he did to you

unlucky man, im just glad my uncle knows him reasonably well, and he'll smooth it out for me... good luck with yours mate

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
unlucky man, im just glad my uncle knows him reasonably well, and he'll smooth it out for me... good luck with yours mate

yeah thanks, fortunatly it didnt leave a dent, just a slight ripple that u have to know is there to see (sometimes i even miss it) so its not too bad.

next time just run him over if he gets out of the car and goes in front of u

HARDEN THE F**K UP

jesus christ Justin Timberlake, go cry me a river

u pay for his dent then

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
bloodyhell...it's a dent. if his fat arse removed your front bar then I would get upset. but it's a dent. Dail Drivers get them all the time.

No one can make 3500lbs of hate stop if they don't want too.

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
bloodyhell...it's a dent. if his fat arse removed your front bar then I would get upset. but it's a dent. Dail Drivers get them all the time.

No one can make 3500lbs of hate stop if they don't want too.

Even if they swerved in front of you to do a u-turn coming from not the right hand lane like cruizin said earlier, if he played the harda$$ like you say he should have he probably wouldn't have a car or his license,

cruizin you sound like a decent chap thinking about other people, stay that way there are too many a$$holes

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
trust me...people move.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
yes, and so do cars if you dont know what you are doing... i have nearly a year under my belt of experience on my own. i still dont know what a car is capable of in those sort of situations so im not likely to throw the car into anything im unsure of. plus i'd be in the wrong for
a. going too fast
b. going on the wrong side of the road
c. damage if i hit anything
d. compensation if i hit anyONE
so, you understand if im not going to throw my launch my pride and joy at someone, hoping they move out the way, and causing damage, injuries or racking up fines either way.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Even if they swerved in front of you to do a u-turn coming from not the right hand lane like cruizin said earlier, if he played the harda$$ like you say he should have he probably wouldn't have a car or his license,

cruizin you sound like a decent chap thinking about other people, stay that way there are too many a$$holes

thanks mate i try to be decent, and yes it fails misersably at times. thanx for the encouragement

and thanx to everyone who has had an opinion that didn't go too far (not mentioning names), even if it was a little critical

a big thanx for all who supported me, i'l be adding some rep points wen i get my fat lazy arse round to it

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Hey mate wat did Glenn say bout the dent? How much is it worth to get out? If u take it to Serge's, depending on how long it's there I'll prolly detail ur car....but mainly only wash cars that haven't been there long, the ones that get the full detail are the ones which have had a fair bit of work and need a good clean lol.

But anyways man, good luck with it.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
u pay for his dent then

come down to geelong. people end up in comas and arnt expected to walk or talk ever again, over people being smart ass's in clubs or doin wreckless s**t in cars. so a small dent and a punch to the head, i think he shuld be grateful