Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idiot took a photo of my car after road rage

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
He's just trying to put the wind up you.
Looks like he succeeded. Don't let him stress you out. He's probably forgotten all about the incident...just like you should.

splcrazy

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV GEN-F VF CLUBSPORT SV 340
cops have better things to do than idiots coming in and reporting hoons , trust me its a shitload of paperwork. maybe the guy was an off duty cop lol

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
^theres no such thing as an off duty cop.....

PHaSR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LUMINA
Accessing records for personal reasons is illegal and anyone who does so will find their employment terminated. Their computer system would keep a record of who accessed records so if something did come of it, all you have to do is go them for accessing your records without reason and they are gone. People in those positions know this, and therefore would be totally stupid if they chose to access a record for a mate, or they themselves worked in an Organisation where you simply cannot look up someone's record unless it is part of your work function.

This is true as, brothers mate looked up details when he was first mentor partnered up at his 1st post, he had something done against himself and his missus that was pretty low, he had some details so rather than do it and get busted, he asked his mentor what he should do about it, his mentor said if it was him; he would look up the details on the police database and pay him a visit as a cop and warn him on his actions, so as soon as he goes ahead and accesses the database, the mentor reports him and he was bumped back to do another 6months probation or something and then have to explain it when partnered up again.
he prob put it on fb or something, i have seen some ppl put good ones(and wanky ones) on fb before just havin a rant to "the world"
forget about it, youll be fine, unless you turn into that guy on ACA that continually rammed a bloke and got caught on his in car cams lol that **** was crazy

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
I once had a bloke taking different angle shots with a SLR camera outside my work.

I actually enjoyed watching that much, that I would love to see how they turned out :)

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
He could be a union man :rofl2:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
He could be a union man :rofl2:

bahahahaha, that made me laugh.....

he may get his fellow brothers in arms and try and get you to sign up

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
The crying to sleep part of the experience should end soon, dont stress...