Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If this isnt road rage over a mistake i dont know how to drive.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
And no im not a hoon, ive actually matured since getting my probationary licence, because lets face it, if you dont have a licence job opportunities are a bit hard to come by.

Dude in one of you're other threads, you said that you went to some guys house who was in the wrong for something and you did some burnouts out the front if that's not hoon behavior, I don't know what is.
Fair enough what this guy did was over the top, but not adjusting you're mirrors because it was cold outside is a pathetic excuse not to do it.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
buy and keep a 6d maglite torch in your door pocket,
not classed as a weapon but oh mighty fu*king hurts over the head lol.

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
Dude in one of you're other threads, you said that you went to some guys house who was in the wrong for something and you did some burnouts out the front if that's not hoon behavior, I don't know what is.
Fair enough what this guy did was over the top, but not adjusting you're mirrors because it was cold outside is a pathetic excuse not to do it.

That was a one off. If people want to react that way because i was in the wrong (ive also admitted it) over nothing which happens everyday then i guess i can just change my course and hoon around all the time im behind a wheel.

GMH95

Sorry I dont do Resprays
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1 3.8l
You are at fault but no need for the overeaction by the old man. It's not worth it getting worked up over it.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
I had a apologetic face... he was yelling his head off...
ALSO no one is answering the OPs statement "If this isnt road rage over a mistake i dont know how to drive."
EDIT: wait... how was I in the wrong?