Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

im bored

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I'm not much of a one to spam but hey I'll try anything once (nearlly anything ;) ) Hmm what to say......... ohhhh I had a fight with my stupid goddamn curry muncher boss 2day and almost told him to stick his job up his monkey butt. Argh gotta work again 2moro, but this time I am going in to try to pick a fight and this time I will quit, and I won't do it quietly woo hoo :air:

Slooth

Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH EFI V8
Garth said:
green dots mean if your online or not

red dot means on line, but invisible, (only admin and mod can see that)

to change from exec to other titles, you need to increase your post count in the commodore related section of the forum

to get rep points you need to be given a good rep by someone on the forum, they leave a rep comment and a good or bad score, and your rep grows from there

cheers
garth

No. The green dot on the right hand side. Some people have 2 and when you hover over it, it gives you a title - "Executive" etc...

How do you give someone rep points or comment? Where do you leave it?

Julie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep that green dot or box is for reputation. If you think some one has made a really good helpful post or a really lousy post and want to give them credit for it click on the little scales that you see next to the ! mark. A window will come up and ask whether u approve or disapprove of the post and then u may type comments if u like. As you get more rep points the title that appears when you hover over the box will change.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Julie said:
Yep that green dot or box is for reputation. If you think some one has made a really good helpful post or a really lousy post and want to give them credit for it click on the little scales that you see next to the ! mark. A window will come up and ask whether u approve or disapprove of the post and then u may type comments if u like. As you get more rep points the title that appears when you hover over the box will change.

i gave u rep points for that :p

Slooth

Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH EFI V8
Cool. Now I will look forward to using this a lot more. I wonder if a thread should be started to let others know as I'm sure I am not the only one who lacks this info.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Julie said:
I'm not much of a one to spam but hey I'll try anything once (nearlly anything ;) ) Hmm what to say......... ohhhh I had a fight with my stupid goddamn curry muncher boss 2day and almost told him to stick his job up his monkey butt. Argh gotta work again 2moro, but this time I am going in to try to pick a fight and this time I will quit, and I won't do it quietly woo hoo :air:

Hey Jules, don't ya think that was a tad bit racist?

Julie

Reaction score
Members Ride
MoSkA said:
Hey Jules, don't ya think that was a tad bit racist?

HAHAHAHA I knew someone would say this, and well my answer, no I don't think it is at all racist. I never mentioned the persons race. I merely suggested that he is a curry muncher- which he is, he eats curry at least one day, and he stinks of it. And the monkey referral is because he is hairy and acts more like a primative neanderful than a homo sapien. So if anyone takes that as racist, well tough titties I reckon. If someone has already made up their mind as to what race this person is then maybe they are the racist one for being stereotypical and assuming only certain races are currymunchers :p

Oh I just noticed something, don't you think that the term 'wog' could be considered racist if currymuncher could be? ;)

Julie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh one other thing I didn't mention about the reputation system is that it is anonymous, meaning members will not know who left them the good or bad feedback- unless you leave your username in the comments field. Oh and mods and admin can see who leaves the feeback ;) and if anyone abuses the system by leaving unnecessary bad reputation and victimising other members we will know and there will be consequences, so make sure whether the feedback u leave , good or bad, is fair and not just left because u like or dislike that person. :)