Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I'm The Same as Armyrhino. im new here too :D

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
make sure you save some just in case anything goes wrong :thumbsup:

ill have to now u jynxd me :cry:

motors seem fairly easy to come by and arent that hard to slap a fresh one together.. see how it goes. wouldnt mind eventually building up a 4.2 with all the good bits and forcing 15-20 lb of boost down its gullet to see how it will go.. (with retardedly large cam and headwork etc etc.)

thats for later tho... stick to giving stocko clubbies a fright for nows..

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
brakes are done nows :thumbsup:

even though they arent properly bedded in yet and the fronts are still only using like.. 50% of the pad it feels noticably better.. such a worthy upgrade and its sweet when parts are trade price

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
that's good to hear...Can't go running around with no pads on...

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
New diff is going in on thursday :thumbsup:

3.91:1 LSD and speedo re-cal.

should feel like it has a hell of a lot more balls after that. then i can start doing the small and tedious things that grant only minor changes untill the whole synergy side of things kick in.

cant wait till thursday though :w00t:

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
hehe cheers.

Hoping to have all the driveline bits i want done, done by about june/july though that might either A:Blow out cos these jobs over east dont fall through or B: Come in much much shorter because said jobs come through :D

But yeah. once it goes well i get to fix the outside up (Front bar is in terrible condition and needs replacement due to damage u cant see :p and same with the front quarters.)

Then the interior.

Then it may become time to get to know the people at intense racing and build up a semi-serious powerplant ( to try push the fat bish into 12's maybe, i'd be happy with that)

Then enjoy it untill im 25, at which point ill start looking for mah VZ clubby with sunroof, gotta have a sunroof, lols.

Also, just wondering man, how much boost are you putting through your stroker? how much boost can they safely handle and what sorta power, (with decent heads, cam, manifold, Management system and spark) are you able to pull out of it?

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
Diff is done, i dunno what LSD's are normally like but this thing is tight as, just going around tight corners and she gets a little chirp/scuff on the inside tyre, its cool. Also as was predicted, massive difference in acceleration, considering the engine/trans is still stock its a very noticable difference the ratio change has made.

Though i need to sort the exhaust out now as its really droney at 100km/h due to the previous owner putting a dumb exhaust on it.

Also thinking of an interior upgrade next. i want VT clubby and it shouldnt be too hard to get hold of one (seats especially) just wondering how the electrics will go as the drivers seat has some electric doo-bangers for the tilt and stuff.