Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Image of silver VE SV6 with 19" matte black wheels?

40/20

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SV6
i got these on my white suby....

LOVE dark rims on white cars!!!!
I wanted the Fin7's, but waaaaaayyyy too expensive. (Kei Racing Fin 7 Wheel)
These BSA's had the thin fin look, and the red pinstripe I wanted (you want the red stripe otherwise the black wheel black rim combo 'disapears' when on the car). Would have preferred matt black over carbon, but the 347's only come in this or silver. These worked out much cheaper than any of the other brands.... and believe me I looked EVERYWHERE for this particular style.

As it turns out the carbon look looks good! And is dead easy to keep clean.... brake dust/dirt doesnt stick to the rim at all.

I also really like the Osaka Zeus wheels.... but they didnt have them available in the offset I needed for the forester. You should check them out too!

And OP, go 20's.
The image Tinsnips made up would more represent 20's (or even bigger), not 19's.

Oh yea, those are sweeeet....

You got a pic of your car you can pop up?

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
fantastic design, just not sold on the carbon effect - would look the business on a ricer but a bit flash for a big car, I think.

I know!
I really really wanted matt black with red stripe, but then I had to spend almost double going to a different brand. The carbon looked very ricey to me as well, but because I have a crappy 2 tone na forester (white top, grey plastic lower bits) it wasnt worth spending the extra cash on the more expensive rims. They ended up turning out much better than I thought... but I completely agree, matt black with red stripe in this design would look the shiznit :).

Sorry 40/20, I dont have pics. The Sportwagon is mine, the Forester is the Mrs.... the daily driver '2nd car' that never gets washed, dont care if it gets dinged at the car park, and for all other purposes the car that gets treated like the poorer sister :).
(was still allowed to lower it and put mags on though ;))

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
hahahahaha..... she gets buffed plenty :).

i know what you mean though, I always feel sorry for the other car when I'm washing and polishing the newer one right next to her on the driveway.
All the suby gets is a bit of overspray... and probably even gets dirtier in the process. Poor thing :(.

I feel bad now.
I think I better get out there this weekend and give the Suby the full treatment... she's been very reliable, no dramas at all, and deserves better.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
92766006.jpg

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
not a fan.... then if you ever get tint, its even blacker.