Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
with my 3rd brake light i took it out of the spoiler, and brought the wire into the parcel shelf and jammed the brake light in the middle.. abit dodgy but does the trick

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Lol sounds pretty dodgy but as long as its good enough for Vic roads I'll be happy lol. Apparently there's already a wire under the parcel shelf for a 3rd light, and not hooked up to anything. I'll have to have a look...

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
i got the wire running through the baby seat thingo so it isnt too noticable which is good, i didnt look that far into it i just didnt want a fine lol

EZ VT

Aint No Other.
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT berlina.
looks amazing definately giving me ideas, clean cut doesnt look like a wankmobile vnice work, think you could pm me how much the seats etc were?

Dansvr

my vy s2
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy series 2
heyy man, is your twin dumpy tips staggered?

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Yeh Dan they are..

Here's some pics of my old vy ss guys thought I'd post em up....
Garnish-1.jpg

abc4.jpg

sex1.jpg

Kinda miss the power it had but not worth losing my license over! :)

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
That's sick!!!!!! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my 3rd brake light. If i should get an SS wing. or somehow get a parcel shelf light put in. It's just the back window doesn't really allow for it where it sits on the exec models.

Blazed1101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
my old vectra the spoiler light blew and would of cost a mint to get fixed (as with everything else with that lemon) however i got a light up exc tip (red led's) and apparently that passed as my 3rd break light, hahaha i dunno how it it, but it has (i have no idea how to put pictures up of it or i would)

but yea maybe something along the bottem of the car, led strip alont the black underbody??, something unique??

Last edited: