Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse VZ SS

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
haha ehh...it'd be nice but not really financially viable right now, been burning through money this year, currently joining the reserves though so extra moulah on top of standard salary = mods for my S pack lol.

Plus if I ever do upgrade to a V8 (unlikely) I think I'd have to go all out and get a senator...those things weaken knee's.

Back on topic though, this is a good looking SS, not crazy about the LED's to be perfectly honest but it's a tidy unit.

I spoke such words once... glad i grew up into a blue crackle of thunder though.. youll never regret it, every fuel bill is a reminder.. of your in the top 5% of sexiest cars on the road. Its not just the senator making ppl weak at the knees you want, its the SS v8 effect of the ladies getting flustered and wet

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I spoke such words once... glad i grew up into a blue crackle of thunder though.. youll never regret it, every fuel bill is a reminder.. of your in the top 5% of sexiest cars on the road. Its not just the senator making ppl weak at the knees you want, its the SS v8 effect of the ladies getting flustered and wet

Don't need to get the ladies flustered I"ve had a missus for 4 years....still get looks in my 6 anyway, not worth blowing 120+ a week on fuel when I can get around for 30 a week haha. anywho I"ve crashed this blokes thread enough I'm not turning this into a 6 v 8 sich...love you guys!.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Don't need to get the ladies flustered I"ve had a missus for 4 years....still get looks in my 6 anyway, not worth blowing 120+ a week on fuel when I can get around for 30 a week haha. anywho I"ve crashed this blokes thread enough I'm not turning this into a 6 v 8 sich...love you guys!.

for your information, its only $95/week! ;)

coo dawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS1
Ahaha wow, epic discussion without me.

Social, those mats look awesome! Haven't seen those ones before, you going to get them?

Delish, Narh mate I wasn't anywhere near Cairns, I used to live there back in the day though. Yeah the LED's aren't everyone's cup of tea, They look better in person. Cheers for the kind words. You should definitely get a VZ SS and join the crew ahaha.

Aaronevolution, have you used BP ultimate? Do you think V-power is better?

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Nah mate never used BP. Shell is everywhere where I live so I've never needed to go anywhere else.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
I used BP Ultimate for ages. Mates used to tell me that Shell was **** so I steered away from it. One day I had no other option other than Shell V Power and FFS it was impressive aye :) Hav e used it pretty much ever since