Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

In traffic, Car Phone rings. I don't have a PHONE !!

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
So there i was in the morning peak hour yesterday, stop start crawl going to work. i have an old phone that doesn't have bluetooth so doesn't connect to the car.
Radio was on, then suddenly cuts to static noise. Did this a few times then goes back to radio for a few seconds. Then the phone ( car ) starts Ringing !!! Beginning to think i've been intercepted by aliens i pressed the answer button on the steering wheel and it cut out. I was just starting to drive when i tried to Answer.

So WTF ? My best guess is that my car was picking up someone elses call. I looked around and the passenger in the truck behind me was talking on his mobile, and woman beside me was also talking but i'm not sure if using handset or bluetooth.

Did I get probed by Aliens or what ?

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
I’d be checking my ass for signs of entry for sure.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
I'm just picturing the alien, hunched over, sobbing uncontrollably, thinking something like... WTF... he said he'd call???? He doesn't even remember me!

crying_alien_postcard-p239365875836189700qibm_400.jpg

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
lmao some funny ####s were prolly pairing to ur car or somehting haha

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
I assume the car is second hand and was sold and bought in the same area. The previous owner may have still had their phone paired with the car and been in close proximity.

Get into the menu and sever connections.

Only other option I can think of (outside of aliens which is possible) would be a phone with mega strength transmitting. But would have freaked everyone as it would have interfered with lots of them.