Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Inner window rubber.

TheGrimReaper

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SV6
What is the part number or the name of the little rubber strips that sit on the outside of your windows to stop water going down into door. Not the solid garnish just the little rubber one that sits in between door and window. All mine seems to have vanished even the triangle window ones. :( should this me a quick fix worried about water going into door.

Thanks kindly.

ChuckDuck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV - VR CALAIS
**** mate I was about to post the exact same thing

Now I’ll just follow your post and hopefully someone has an answer

BruceSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS auto
got mine recently from Holden parts, not expensive - about $15 each front $31 rear (trade)
in black:

GM-92277521
GM-62277522

GM-92212085
GM-92212084

TheGrimReaper

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SV6
I had a quick read and it appears simple enough to do but do I really need to take the inner door trim to take the mirror off. First off that seems a bit excessive. On my old vy it was a simple pull up and out to get the mirror off. Does anyone know an easier way then what is listed ?

TheGrimReaper

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SV6
Would you be able to give me a simple tip on how to do it. My inner rubbers have fallen off and as it’s about to rain hard this weekend just worried about water going into door. I’ve searched the internet trying to find easy way of doing it but with no luck. I need to replace the four outside black ones (above door, below window) I have had a quick look and it appeared the strip goes under the mirror I was told it had to come off so I could I unclip it. I got quoted $180 for new ones installed from Holden installed but it’s a bit over the top if I could do it myself. I’ve searched the forum and found a link but it won’t let me view it.

Cheers

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
have a look at my reply above it shows heaps, if not what you want post pics