Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

installing cargo barrier ssv sportswagon

Chrisj911

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv commodore
Ok. So I have the template and instructions, which says I need to remove the load floor bolts and remove the panel, problem is I can't see any bolts, does anyone know where they are? Obviously this is for the barrier to screw into the boot floor. I have the roof sorted.

Last edited:

Snicko1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais Wagon
Ok. So I have the template and instructions, which says I need to remove the load floor bolts and remove the panel, problem is I can't see any bolts, does anyone know where they are? Obviously this is for the barrier to screw into the boot floor. I have the roof sorted.
In your cargo hooks mate, the middle clps out and then there is TORX screws, you can then take the filler panels off

Chrisj911

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv commodore
Cool, thanks. So the cargo barrier is all done. As it turns out you don't even need a template for the floor screws, you just have to take out the 2 cargo hooks flip the panel over and you will see exactly where you need to drill the holes out. Wish I knew that earlier. Anyway it's all good now, and if anyone needs the templates - for roof and floor, then let me know, I have them all.

Raylez

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sportswagon
Hey Chris,

My name is Dan what are the odds that you still have both the templates for the barrier installation for ve sportswagon?

I cant find anything useable online sadly.

Cheers mate

Unkeen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SSV Redline
Also chasing these templates for Ve ii ssv wagon
Thanks in advance

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
hi u still dont have templates i spose lol
Welcome to the forum.

Try and download the doc within post #17 and you’ll be able to work it out ;) In other words, rtfm :p:p:p