Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

interceptors

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
now that the 16's are out u can do what ppl were doing to fit the first ceptors to there hz's.. start drilling out the holes to fit them on! a guy at work had a set of yokahama 16's with 235 35s on his vt looked hot as.. they looked like front runners haha

anton1o

[GMHVN6]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 6 Berlina '90
i paid 21$ for 5ceptors :)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
u dont no what ur on about.. there still making them for 1 tonne utes and wagons.. brand new.. we keep them but there reserved for special customers.. complete with taranzers
First of all don't the one tonne utes use the 16x7? Second of all the wagon doesnt use the 15x7. The Exec has a 15x6, the acclaim a 15x7 alloy and the berlina a 16x7 alloy.
Why would they still make a wheel that doesn't suit the current model? I spoke with holden and was informed they ARE NOT making them any more and you would have to find them still hanging around certain dealerships.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
i gonna phone them up and see how much just 4 black interceptor rims are. i dont care about rubber cause ill get the later.
also do u think it will suit a full white vp ?

depends...........are u using them for burnies or just for everyday tyres? if they are for burnies......of course they will suit :D

for everyday..........at least whack some cheap rims on em........i hate the look of 4 black ceptors on a car..........looks like the person has broken down 4 times and chucked a spare on each time and hasnt done anything past that point of putting the rims back on hahahaha

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
1 tonners are 15x7, thats the only reason silver 7" stocky's were ever put up for retail sale otherwise there contracted to the bacon squad.. the wagons (which are still in current production)ALL come with stocky's from factory until we change them in pre-delivery. what holden did you speak to exactly? boyded industries get them strait from factory and distribute them to gm parts operations in dandenong. they told you that cause they dont wanna waste there time with people asking for stockys, turbo badges and clear indicator lenses.. we get about 12 uleh's a day from ppl asking about stockies and we just say that none are available even though we could get 100 within the hour

Last edited:

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
i got 4 ceptors and 4 stock's for FREE haha beat that price, cant tell you where i got them of coarse.. i got some black ones i wanna get rid of.. i can paint them silver for $3 extra haha

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
if anyone has some 14's id be interested in a trade for sure!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Dont need to flare the guards :p
Would look but:D..
My front left guard after the accident is now flared out slighty, And from back to side front view you can see the flare in it looks ok.
vpcom.jpg

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Have you got 7"s on the front and 6" on the back?