Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pathfinderus maximus

hi all, i didnt see the introduce your self thread till now.
obviously i drive a nissan but have been brought up on holden my whole life.
me dad used to be a 'big wig exec' at the holden plant in SA. so weve always had holden. i still live in SA. i do love Holdens and would take one any day, just that i like 4wding aswell and jackeroo's arnt all that good - for wot i wanted, with the cash i had.

dislikes: fords and toyotas

i think nissan and yota is like ford and holden. thats just because im a one eyed 4wd fan, and yotas really get on my nurves sometimes. quote "it goes anywhere cause its a toyota" - grrrrrrr..........

as for me nissy im pulling the litlte 4 cyl japy motor out and putting a nice big 6 from a vr in. gonna do the swap in a few months when i got all the bits i need. gonna keep it stock for now but will jazz it up later when money is abundant...... (hmmm on a trainee wage, not for a while)

been goin to the auctions to get a wrecked commy to pull the motor, trans, wiring and computer from but no luck yet. by any chance someone got a vr that they are parting/selling

anyways out

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Wish I worked in the Holden plant.

"Hmm, seems we're missing an LS1 from the last order. Anyone seen it... Mike?"

Mu hahahahaha (evil laugh)

Troy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Auto 128rwkw, VZ V6 Lumina wagon stock
Well i'm a bit late doing this, but ya get that.

You may have guessed that my name is Troy, you may pass go and collect $200.

I (unfortunately) live in Glasdtone, Qld. It's a hole, but there's work here and the pays not bad so hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm 28 (i think) and a Fitter/Machinist by trade.

Current ride is a VX 2, only a exec but

Mods include-

Pacemaker extractors with 2 1/2" cat back
Extra cold air intake, 3 1/2" pipe to behind headlight
LSD with 3.46 diff gears (cars an auto)
lowered 2" (monroe shocks and king springs)
17" mags (can't remember the name)
Yella Terra 1.8 ratio roller rockers (when i find time to get them out and fit them)

here's a pic of the old girl

Troy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Auto 128rwkw, VZ V6 Lumina wagon stock
yeah yeah, i know, but paint and dirt roads don't mix real well

trigahipy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Am I too late to introduce myself?

I am new to Commodores, and just commodores for that matter as you can tell by the number of posts. After years of driving crap 4 cylinder jap cars, I thought it was time to get some transport with balls, so got a VY SS. I've since discovered the love of driving just for the hell of it! It's an ex-police car, which I've heard some dodgy things about, but mine's going great, and I'm now a commodore convert for life!

C

Captin Jack Sparrow

I'm Captin Jack Sparrow... I don't devulge personal information on the net... lots of weird people out there I drive a buzz box that can beat a matchbox car off the starting line

i will say that I'm Garths little sister, and Garth... 'hot chickie driving a ute.. i almost had a crash?' dude if only phlip saw that! and no she cant drive a ute.. 1 you don't own one.. 2 maybe if you taught philippa to drive she would be able to drive the ute ??? (i suppose they're all afraid) 3. you shouldn't even be looking at another girl! men like that really stuff it up for the rest of you!

Anyway to intro myself more.. if you haven't guessed, i'm VERY opinionated and not afraid to show it... unfortuneately big bro doesn't like that

Cheers ya'll

M

midas

I am very bemused by Ford owners/drivers who like to log on to just commodores and talk about their pieces of machinery. Ever since I was a young child I knew that Holden well and truely outclassed Ford. I mean if money was no object and the two catagories that you had to choose from was Ford or Holden, I could guarantee you that the average joe on the street would choose Holden. I mean they are classy they move. When was the last time you heard someone say " hey mate Im doing up my EL Falcon " ! Really there is not contest.
End Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.