Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iOS10 iPhone update - IQ phone Bluetooth issue

Dave1981

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II 2011 3.0lt Omega Wagon
I've got a iPhone 6s, running iOS 11 beta 5, and its all working, including Siri, on my MY11 Omega wagon. Enrol in the beta program if you haven't already, definately working well.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Unbelievable how a company like Apple can initially have everything working fine then make such a huge cock up and take so long to fix it. How long before it is actually fixed in a final release non-beta product.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
I've got a iPhone 6s, running iOS 11 beta 5, and its all working, including Siri, on my MY11 Omega wagon. Enrol in the beta program if you haven't already, definately working well.
Yes I have that, and the previous beta, function is magic and wondrous but had to fall back to 10.3.3 coz speed is painful suppose coz everything monitored.

Dave1981

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II 2011 3.0lt Omega Wagon
To me, the clunkyness is overcome by the fact I no longer need to touch my phone while in the car, driving or not. And so far, iOS 11 beta 5 seems to be stable and smooth enough for my liking on my 6s, speed is a relevant thing to some not others. Not greatly different to the latest Windows 10 beta on my pc, both are running better than the last OS release, so I'm sticking with them.

For a work phone its not so suitable, but for anyone not using their phone for work, enrolling in the beta program to get Siri working correctly with the car, easy answer there.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
To me, the clunkyness is overcome by the fact I no longer need to touch my phone while in the car, driving or not. And so far, iOS 11 beta 5 seems to be stable and smooth enough for my liking on my 6s, speed is a relevant thing to some not others. Not greatly different to the latest Windows 10 beta on my pc, both are running better than the last OS release, so I'm sticking with them.

For a work phone its not so suitable, but for anyone not using their phone for work, enrolling in the beta program to get Siri working correctly with the car, easy answer there.
Yeah Aussie Siri bloke, Hey Siri, intelligent responses, nice interface revision of everything from call management to Car Mode.

Ron Ross

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SII Redline manual ute
I have now upgraded to the new release of IOS 11 - Siri is broken again :( You can talk to her and she calls but you cannot hear the ring tone or when the other party answers. Back to hitting transfer twice but usually the called person has hung up by then. Anyone else?
I wonder if it is my IQ firmware version.

Cam-ralph

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
I have been running the beta version of 11 for the last few months and it has never worked, some people on here say it works for them but I’m not sure what’s different between their set up and mine to make it work for them but not me

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
Installed IOS 11, Siri still does not work , still have to use double tap. One good thing answering call from the steering wheel works now, so I am thankful for small steps forward

Sasquatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SSV Redline Sportwagon
Hi guys. I've just bought a 2011 SSV and I'm having the same problem mentioned in this thread. Have they created an effective software upgrade yet - either through Apple or Holden? I'm not very technologically savvy - but I have daughters to translate.

Ron Ross

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SII Redline manual ute
Hi Sasquatch

Sorry. In a word. No.

We are at my post above. Cheers