Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is it safe to drive a with a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
she can get ####ed i bought the car is still in my name lol not my fault she didnt put new tires on it LOL if she heard me say that she'd kill me

Regardless, it's your responsibility as the driver of the vehicle to ensure it is in safe condition to drive.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Watt's linkage by the looks of it, be like driving one of your holdens without a panhard rod... unstable, unpredictable & unsafe to drive, apart from handling being compromised it'll likely send the tires into the wheel arch when cornering and possibly result in a blow out and it'll probably dislike going in a straight line under acceleration/decel/braking. (pity it was ford that actually did it right using that instead of the crappy panhard rod design)

good job mate.

this is your answer OP.

Unlesh

Skid Pig
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon, vp wagon
alest i dont have interlock lol gotta hum into it it stopped me from drink drive + the price of the thing and every time it gets serived it ####s something up like

Last edited by a moderator:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
...The awkward moment when someone sends your girlfriend this link via Facebook so she can see how you talk about her

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
alest i dont have interlock lol gotta hum into it it stopped me from drink drive + the price of the thing and every time it gets serived it ####s something up like

Were you drunk when you posted that?

Unlesh

Skid Pig
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon, vp wagon
id be over the other side of aussiee fast as i can lol

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
I just poured a glass of scotch and sat back and read through this.......

this thread is hilarious, something makes me think the OP is still coming off a few drinks while typing this as his posts are so hard to understand....either he is pissed or just an uneducated moron

If the car wasn't safe to drive in the first place you shouldn't have been driving it, you are responsible to make sure the vehicle is safe to drive before you use it regardless of whether its yours or not.....this has nothing to do with your gf, the fact that you lost control scares me...I feel sorry for anyone that has to drive near you.....the interlock even further lowers my opinion of your driving.....you can't blame your GF because you chose to drive an unsafe car.

people, people a drivers license is a privilege not a right.....how some people are allowed to be on the road is beyond me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.