Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is there a point having a nice car?

Rzeractor

Reaction score
I wonder myself, sometimes.
img1075ay7.jpg

Sigh. Car was parked too.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
"A car is not just a means of transportation, its also an extension of your personality"

Saying that there will always be assholes who have a **** poor personality and HIT AND RUN.

sucks Rzeractor, happened to my mum few weeks back....

DSCF0741.jpg

WhiteVS

Stockish
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sacked VT Berlina
Ouch!.....

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
Meh, full respray comin up anyway so free shot everyone lol

sweet send me your address, ive been looking for a nice car to practice my rock throwing skills at, lol

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
just had dents away come have a look and they decided to give the dent a go and they got it out, they did a magnificent job and anyone in adelaide, i would highly recommend them. cost $100 (mates rates through work). i'll def be going back for more work if i need it in future. normal rate would have been around $180 and i think that would be a good price.

Some people are w*nkers mate, just remember what goes around.....

I have the same size dent in the exact same spot except mine was cause by a bird dropping a honkey nut on it when it was flying in the air....what are the farkin chances?!

Tyson23

S-pack baby ;)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II S-pack Ute M5
white can opener by the looks :whistling

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Comes with the territory im afraid,i sold a car i had once just because somebody spat on it.I was so fed up with stressing about where i parked it,if i could see it,etc etc.Just had enough,drove a bomb for a while but got straight back into it again.
I had a 66 Pontiac that was a 3 times Summernats entrant and that got doused with brake fluid.It had just been done and tried to save it but was too late.I got a full respray out of it but it still ****es you off.PS i knew who did it and revenge was sweet.
Well done mate for getting them,the good guys strike back.